Kimberly-Clark Professional™ Wipers Wypall™ L40, Box Of 18 Item # 662929
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Made of Hydroknit™ Fast-Absorbing Material for the toughest jobs
All-purpose wipers are ideal for routine industrial cleaning and maintenance. 1/4-fold wipers absorb large liquid spills and leaks, and are soft enough to remove soils and liquids from face and hands.
- WypAll X60 Wipers are absorbent, reinforced, and absorb more than two times as much water as rags.
- Comes in a convenient Pop-up™ Box.
- Lightweight wipers contain no adhesives or binders, yet hold together and don’t leave residues behind.
- HydroKnit fast-absorbing technology with reinforced structure at a value price.
- Great for applying thinners and solvents, for use in cable lubricant removal, adhesive cleaning and removing grease and soil.
- Each white commercial paper towel is 9.1” x 16.8” and dispenses one at a time from the box.
|Product Type||Surface Wipe|
|Quantity Per Container||56|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Effective Disposable Wipes
Choose the Right L-Series Wiper for You
Choose WypAll L40 Disposable Wipers
Absorbent TechnologyL40 Wipers feature WypAll’s unique DRC (Double Re-Creped) base sheet technology. This unique process creates an absorbent sponge-like inner layer that absorbs liquids fast, with a soft, touchable outer layer.
Choose WypAll L40 Wipers for light duty tasks
General-PurposeFor all kinds of utility uses – from gun cleaning to wiping down surfaces – you can trust these disposable cleaning and drying towels.
These commercial wipes easily absorb liquids, lubricants and oils, making them a must-have wiper for the manufacturing and maintenance industries.
Patient Care & Personal WipingThese wiping cloths are gentle enough to use on sensitive face and hands. They could be used in the healthcare industry. They are strong enough to uses folded for patient bathing and unfolded for drying.