Kensington N17 Keyed Laptop Lock for Dell Laptops On Demand - Master - Carbon Steel - 6 ft - For Notebook, Tablet Item # 6632058
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- 5mm Keying System featuring patented anti-pick Hidden Pin Technology is compatible for custom solutions across different styles of Kensington locks
- Register & Retrieve™ program allows you to order replacement keys
- Master Access allows both the user and administrators to unlock or reset locks at any time
- Carbon steel cable is cut-resistant and anchors to desk, table or any fixed structure
- Tough lock head that fits seamlessly into the latest Dell laptops and tablets with a Wedge lock slot
- Unique lock engagement creates the strongest connection between the lock head and slot
- Independently verified and tested for industry-leading standards in torque/pull, foreign implements, lock lifecycle, corrosion, key strength and other environmental conditions
- Pivot and rotate cable provides superior laptop engagement
|Product Type||Security Cabling|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
N17 Keyed Lock for Dell Laptops On Demand
Tough Lock HeadDesigned for the latest Dell laptops and devices with a Wedge lock slot, it meets Kensington’s industry-leading testing standards for tamper-resistance, reliability and durability.
Unique Lock EngagementExpanding side “hooks” grab on to the internal sides of the Wedge lock slot, creating a strong connection between the device frame and the lock to resist and deter theft attempts.
5mm Keying SystemA central pillar of Kensington’s locking solutions, the exclusive keying system is common across all of Kensington’s latest locks. Our unparalleled custom management options provide flexibility, and our patented anti-pick Hidden Pin™ Technology offer complete peace of mind. Now IT directors will only have one keying system to manage across their organization.
Carbon Steel CableOffering the same level of cut-resistance and theft-resistance as thicker cables, the carbon steel cable with plastic sheath offers security and greater mobility with 6 feet of cable.
Pivot and Rotate CableSpecial hinge creates great freedom of movement, eliminating awkward angles and allowing you to insert your key with complete ease.
Verified & TestedEngineered to Kensington’s rigorous specifications and third-party standards in torque/pull, foreign implements, lock lifecycle, corrosion, key strength and other environmental conditions.
Register & RetrieveKensington’s online key registration program that allows for quick, secure and easy key replacement if it ever gets lost or stolen.
Master KeyedProvides administrative access, so the IT manager can have a key for all locks while each user has their own individual lock and key. Each employee can protect their device with their lock while a master key provides IT universal access to unlock any piece of equipment for upgrades, relocation, replacement or misplaced/lost keys.
About KensingtonKensington is the standard in physical security and the inventor of the laptop lock. With almost 25 years of expertise and 20 million locks sold, global brands like Dell, Lenovo, ASUS, Acer, and HP trust Kensington to provide the anti-theft protection you need to secure your devices and all the valuable data that's on them.