This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
DYMO® 18444 Rhino Vinyl Black-On-White Labeling Tape, 0.5" x 11.5' Item # 664666
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Colored labels make it easy to identify warehouse materials
- Compatible DYMO models:
- LabelManager: 120P, 150, 155, 210D, 220P, 260P, 350, 360D, 450, PC II
- LabelPoint: 250, 350, LabelWriter Duo
- LabelWriter Duo
- Industrial-strength adhesive resists moisture, extreme temperatures and UV light for long-lasting use.
- Thermal transfer printing technology helps ensure the label content will not fade or smear.
- Great for safety messages, patch panels and faceplates, and general-purpose labeling needs.
- Labels can be used outdoors in direct sunlight for versatile use.
- Labeling tape for many labeling needs. Vinyl labels can be used outdoors in direct sunlight.
|compatible machine models||DYMO models: LabelManager: 120P, 150, 155, 210D, 220P, 260P, 350, 360D, 450, PC II; LabelPoint: 250, 350, LabelWriter Duo; LabelWriter Duo; MobileLabeler: 1982171|
|label features||self adhesive|
|length||11 1/2 feet|
|print technology||label maker|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
High-Quality Labels for the Home or Office
Organize the HomeFrom the kitchen and garage, this label maker tape handles hundreds of tasks for perfect organization.
Organize the OfficeKeep files perfectly organized, create professional looking binders, organize the supply closet and more with D1 labels. These continuous label cassettes print custom labels of nearly any length.
Authentic DYMO ProductDYMO D1 labels are made from durable materials that are both water and UV resistant.
Quality Labeling Made Easy
Easy Peel Backing“Easy Peel” split-back design makes for fast, fuss-free application for fast organization. The versatile labels are designed to remove easily without leaving behind residue.
Ink-Free Thermal Transfer PrintingThermal transfer printing technology produces sharp lettering while saving money by printing labels without the need to purchase expensive ink or toner.
Wide Range of Colors & WidthsAvailable in 12 color combinations and 5 widths, this labeling tape makes it easy to create sharp, easy-to-read labels. The text also resists smudging and smearing to provide consistently professional results.
Designed for DurabilityD1 labels are built to resist fading and peeling while also adhering to most clean, flat surfaces including plastic, paper, metal, wood and glass.