Scholastic Comprehension — Compare/Contrast — Grades 2-3 Item # 665270
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Give students the repeated practice needed to master the reading skill of comparing and contrasting
- Each of the 35 reproducible pages features a high-interest nonfiction reading passage.
- Test-formatted practice questions (bubble-test and short-answer) target this essential reading comprehension skill.
- Flexible and easy to use — in school or at home.
- Also includes model lessons, pre- and post-assessments and an answer key.
- Helps students succeed on tests.
|grade||kindergarten; 1st grade; 2nd grade; 3rd grade|