This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Global® Supra™ Mid-Back Tilter Chair, 39"H x 26"W x 26"D, Tungsten Frame, Cobalt Blue Fabric Item # 666264
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Sleek contemporary styling — perfect for the modern office
- Trim design blends with any office décor. Eye-catching design makes this chair perfect for any professional environment. Its gently contoured back and seat, curved waterfall arms and space-age tungsten-finished base are simply elegant.
- 1-touch seat-height adjustment for perfect posture. Pneumatic seat-height adjustment lever lets you raise or lower the seat to find the perfect position. With just a touch of the finger, you can ensure a healthy posture, with feet flat on floor and thighs at a 90° angle to lower legs.
- Tilt controls for ideal positioning. Effortlessly configure your chair with convenient tilt controls. The adjustable tilt angle tilts the seat and back at the same rate for even weight distribution, and the tilt tension feature allows you to rock comfortably without heavy pushing. Single-pos
- Supportive waterfall armrests ease fatigue. Curved, molded polyurethane armrests support your elbows and forearms, while leaving wrists free. Engineered to reduce shoulder and upper body fatigue.
- Sturdy steel frame ensures long wear. Durable steel frame offers perfect support through years of use. Save money on repairs and replacement.
- Stable 5-star base with dual-wheel casters. Designed to roll smoothly over a variety of surfaces, twin-wheel casters are mounted on a molded 5-star base that resists scuffs and scratches. Stable design prevents tipping.
- Easy assembly instructions included.
- 39"H x 26"W x 26"D.
- Backed by manufacturer's lifetime limited warranty. Global stands behind this chair's materials and workmanship with a lifetime limited warranty.
- Level 2 certified as sustainable based on multiple environmental and/or social attributes.
- Less harsh chemicals — made with fewer harsh chemicals, or safer chemicals than typical alternatives, helping reduce your use of and exposure to substances that may be more harmful to your health and the environment.
- GREENGUARD certified — certified for low chemical emissions: UL.COM/GG - UL 2818. Ranked in two tiers: Certified and Gold
- BIFMA level 2 certified — reduced impact from multiple eco-attributes and/or social attributes. Ranked in three tiers: level 1, 2, or 3
|adjustable height range||16-1/2 in. - 20-1/2 in.|
|Height (Maximum)||20-1/2 in.|
|Height (Minimum)||16-1/2 in.|
|Color (Seat)||Cobalt Blue|
|Adjustments||Tilt Angle; Tilt Tension|
|chair back style||Mid-Back|
|Big & Tall||No|
|chair back material||Fabric|
|Material of Frame||Steel|
|Material of Seat||Fabric|
|recommended daily usage||Performance (6-8 Hours)|
|dimensions||39 in. X 26 in. X 26 in.|
|Eco-conscious||Less Harsh Chemicals|
|Eco Label Standard||GREENGUARD; BIFMA level 2|
|Office Depot eco-rating||Mid Green|
|Product Type||Executive Chair|
|Show More ▾|