This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Shell Education Smithsonian Content And Literacy Readers: STEAM, Grade 3 Item # 6683438
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Encouraging an interest in STEAM topics can keep kids focused and engaged. The hands-on activities in this workbook are designed to get students up and moving, so they're active and participating during the day.
- Build content-area literacy skills and inspire creativity with these dynamic STEAM books.
- Explore the engineering design process, learn about STEAM careers, and engage in STEAM challenges that are ideal for makerspace activities.
- Guides students through the engineering design process, from the research to design and testing to the final evaluations and improvement.
- Filled with STEAM career advice from real-life Smithsonian employees.
- Designed for students in grade 3.
|age recommendation||7-11 years years|
|number of pages||96|
|subject||language; language arts; reading; science; math; math equations|