This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
HP OMEN X 900-250 Desktop PC, 7th Gen Intel® Core™ i9, 32GB Memory, 2TB Hard Drive/512GB Solid State Drive, Windows® 10 Home, GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Item # 668786
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
You need a PC that can handle high-speed gaming, and with nVidia® GeForce GTX graphics and a 7th Gen Intel Core i9 processor, this desktop has you covered. The massive 2TB hard drive provides more than enough room for your files, and a variety of ports let you connect a keyboard, mouse, monitor and much more.
- Powered by a 7th Gen Intel Core i9-7920X processor. Get the speed you need.
- 32GB of memory is available. Expandable up to 64GB (additional memory sold separately).
- 2TB (2000GB) hard drive offers an enormous amount of storage space.
- 512GB SATA solid state drive lets you save even more files. Solid state drives have no moving parts, which generally results in faster start-up times, reduced heat production and less drain on the battery than hard drives.
- Features Wireless-AC (802.11a/b/g/n/ac) technology for cable-free connections. Gigabit Ethernet connection offers fast wired connectivity.
- 3-in-1 memory card reader supports SD, SDHC and SDXC formats.
- HDMI™ port lets you view videos and photos on your HDTV (HDMI cable sold separately).
- 2 USB 3.1 and 10 USB 3.0 ports allow for speedy data sharing. USB 3.0 is up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0, yet fully compatible with USB 2.0.
- Bluetooth® 4.2 wireless permits short-range wireless data transfers with other Bluetooth-enabled devices, such as phones, speakers and printers.
- Runs on Windows 10 Home.
- nVidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti graphics with 11GB GDDR5X dedicated memory for a smooth gaming experience.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
- Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, the Intel Inside logo, Intel Core, Intel Atom, Celeron, Pentium and Pentium Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
|Liquid Cooling System||Yes|
|maximum memory capacity||64 GB|
|Maximum Turbo Speed||4.3 GHz|
|memory card reader||Yes|
|memory type||DDR4 SDRAM|
|model||OMEN X 900-250|
|Operating System Version (Details)||Windows 10 Home|
|Optical Drive Type||None|
|ports||RJ-45; USB 3.1; USB 3.0|
|processor||Intel Core i7|
|Processor Cache||16.5 MB|
|Processor Generation||7th Gen|
|processor model||Core i9-7920X|
|Processor Speed (Base)||2.9 GHz|
|storage capacity||2 TB|
|storage type||Memory Card|
|System Memory (RAM)||32 GB|
|USB Generation||USB 3.0; USB 3.1|
|wired connectivity||10/100 Ethernet; 10/100/1000 Ethernet|
|wireless connectivity||802.11a; 802.11ac; 802.11b; 802.11g; 802.11n|
|operating system||Windows 10|
|Product Type||Tower Only Desktop Computer|
|Show More ▾|
OMEN X by HP Desktop PC - 900-250
Operating SystemWindows 10 Home 641
Processor7th Generation Intel® Core™ i9 X-series processor
Customize and conquerYou never have to be limited by your hardware with a case developed for the best current and next gen technology. Angled for easy access, this galvanized steel case was designed for unprecedented upgradability with industry standard components and a spacious, chambered interior.
Stay cool under pressureMonstrous power demands serious cooling. Optional liquid cooling, an innovative tri-chamber design that separates hot components into their own thermal systems, and top mounted angled vents keep your rig ice cold.2
Intimidating performanceOverclocking 12-Cores Intel® Core™ i9 processor,3 NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti dedicated graphics, 32 GB of DDR4 RAM, four 3.5” storage bays and one M.2 SSD storage slot, and up to a 1300W PSU.
VR certified. Gamer approved.Do more than play your games. Be part of them on select configurations tuned for optimal VR performance.3 Get equipped for the future of gaming with a seamless out-of-the-box experience.
Revolutionary thermal designThe innovative tri-chamber design separates the GPU, hard drives, and power supply into three distinct chambers, with dedicated cooling in each chamber and top-mounted vents for optimal thermal management.
Toolless accessEasily access and swap out any of the four external hard drives without even opening the chassis. And when you need to get inside the system, a double-sided screwdriver and replacement screws are included behind the OMEN logo.
Adheres to industry standardsWith support for micro-ATX motherboard builds, your aftermarket parts fit and work in this galvanized steel chassis. And with an easy-access angled design, and superb cable management, it's the ultimate DIY desktop.
Quad storage bayThe latest AAA games eat up storage fast. Easily swap out your storage without even opening the case with four hard drive bays capable of holding up to 3 TB, or an optional SSD up to 512 GB.
HP USB Sleep and ChargeWith a special USB connector designed to always have power, you can charge your smartphone, tablet, and other devices from your laptop while it's asleep or hibernating.
USB-C™Transfer data at high speeds to or from your external storage with this USB-C™ port. And it's reversible, so you never have to worry about plugging in upside down.
|Operating system||Windows 10 Home 641|
|Maximum Memory||Upgradeable to 64 GB|
|Memory Slots||4 DIMM|
|Memory||32 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM (2 x 16 GB)|
|Memory and storage||
32 GB memory
2 TB HDD storage
512 GB SSD storage
|External drive bays||One 9.5 mm occupied|
|Internal drive bays||
One 2.5" occupied
One 3.5" occupied
Two 3.5" available
|Internal Storage||2 TB 7200 rpm SATA4|
|Hard drive (2nd)||512 GB SATA SSD5|
|Processor speed||2.9 GHz|
|Processor family||7th Generation Intel® Core™ i9 X-series processor|
|Processor||Intel® Core™ i9-7920X (2.9 GHz base frequency, up to 4.3 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 16.5 MB cache, 12 cores)6|
|Graphics (discrete)||NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti (11 GB GDDR5X dedicated)|
|Power supply type||1300 W Gold efficiency power supply|
|Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)||19.85 x 15.98 x 20.28 in|
|Audio features||DTS Studio Sound™, DTS Headphone:X™|
Front: 1 headphone/microphone combo, 2 USB 3.0, 2 USB 3.0 Type-C™
Rear: 1 USB 3.1, 1 USB 3.1 Type-C™, 6 USB 3.0
|Network interface||Integrated 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN7|
|Wireless||802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2x2) and Bluetooth® 4.2 M.2 combo8 9|
1 PCIe x1
2 PCIe x16
|Product color||Jet black|
|Product design||HP Finish|
1 year limited hardware warranty (information at www.hp.com/support)
90 day phone support (from date of purchase)
Complimentary chat support within warranty period (at www.hp.com/go/contacthp)
|Warranty footnote number||10 11|