This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
- Supports optical fiber cable to span longer distances and provided high data transmission rates between servers and network components
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage
- Optimize the performance of business networks with 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
- Features 48 networking ports to establish large network
- Stack port provides an easy and hassle-free way to extend your office network
- Managed switch provides a reliable foundation for your network
- Supports layer 3 switching for enhanced performance and usability
|number of ports||48|
|dimensions||1-7/10 in. X 17-21/64 in. X 14-3/16 in.|
|Product Type||Managed Switch|
HPE FlexNetwork 5510 48G 4SFP+ HI 1-slot Switch
The HPE FlexNetwork 5510 HI Switch Series delivers outstanding resiliency, security, and multiservice support for medium and large enterprise networks. This switch includes enterprise-class QoS; dual, redundant power supplies with support for PoE+; 10GbE and 40GbE uplinks; 9 chassis IRF stacking; Static & RIP Routing, MACsec, OSPF, IPv6 and Energy Efficient Ethernet. The 5510 HI offers advanced technologies including OAM, CFD, multi-level QoS, MPLS, and VPLS. It can be managed with the HPE Intelligent Management Center (IMC) Software for a single view of your entire network.
Resilient and powerful HPE FlexNetwork advanced Layer 3 switch series with multi-service support and up to 9 chassis IRF scalability.
Enhanced MPLS/VPLS support and full-featured IPv4/IPv6 dual stack.
Scalability with convenient built-in 10GbE and modular 40GbE uplinks.
1440 W of PoE+ power using dual power supplies for high resiliency.
Industry standard MACsec support for improved switch to switch security.
Highly Resilient, More Secure, and Scalable Access Layer Switches
- The HPE FlexNetwork 5510 HI Switch Series delivers outstanding resiliency, security, and multiservice support capabilities for traditional large enterprise networks. Advanced technologies include OAM, CFD, RRPP, BFD, Multi-level QoS, MPLS, and VPLS.
- The HPE Intelligent Resilient Framework (IRF) virtualizes up to nine physical switches into one logical device for simpler, flatter, more agile networks.
- Offers scalable stacking with both built-in and modular 10GbE uplinks and 40GbE for high capacity, back-haul connectivity.
- Dual, redundant, hot-swappable power supplies keep your network up and running and deliver up to 1440 Watt of PoE+ for powered cameras, phones and wireless access points.
- The 5510 HI has IPv6 support and fully featured Layer 3 functionality, including RIP, OSPF, ISIS, BGP, and PIM with no software licensing required.
- The HPE FlexNetwork 5510 HI Switch Series provides higher levels of security with hardware-based, wire-speed access control lists (ACLs).
- Provides simple administration without impacting network performance offering feature-rich TCAM-based ACL implementation.
- Non-blocking architecture delivers up to 336 Gb/s of wire-speed switching with a non-blocking switching fabric and up to 250 million pps throughput.
Robust Quality of Service (QoS)
- The HPE FlexNetwork 5510 HI Switch Series supports advanced classifier-based QoS which directs traffic using multiple match criteria based on Layer 2, 3, and 4 information and applies QoS policies such as setting priority level and rate limit to selected traffic on a port, VLAN, or whole switch.
- Creates traffic classes based on ACLs, IEEE 802.1p precedence, IP, and DSCP or Type of Service (ToS) precedence. Supports filter, redirect, mirror, or remark.
- Get extensive traffic prioritization with congestion actions: strict priority (SP) queuing, weighted round robin (WRR), weighted fair queuing (WFQ), weighted random early discard (WRED), weighted deficit round robin (WDRR), SP+WDRR, and SP+WFQ.
Comprehensive Security Control and a Single View of the Network
- The HPE FlexNetwork 5510 HI Switch Series supports flexible authentication methods including 802.1X, MAC, and Web authentication for greater security and policy-driven application authentication.
- Offers identity-driven security and access control with automatic VLAN assignment and per-user ACLs allow access to specific network services without risking network security.
- Security features include: IP source guard, DHCPv6 snooping, STP BPDU port protection, RADIUS/HWTACACS, and SSL. Supports MACsec for greater end-point or switch-to-switch security.
- Can be seamlessly managed with HPE Intelligent Management Center (IMC) to provide end-to-end network transparency with consistent network experience through comprehensive configuration, compliance and policy management.
- RMON and sFlow provide advanced monitoring and reporting capabilities for statistics, history, alarms and events.
|Ports||(48) RJ-45 autosensing 10/100/1000 ports Ports 1 - 8 support MACSec (4) SFP+ 10GbE ports (1) port expansion module slot Supports a maximum of 6 SFP+ ports or 2 1/10GBASE-T ports or 2 40GbE ports, with optional module|
|Memory and processor||2 GB SDRAM Packet buffer size: 4 MB 512 MB flash|
|Latency||1000 Mb Latency: < 5 µs 10 Gbps Latency: < 3 µs|
|Throughput||up to 250 Mpps|
|Routing/switching capacity||336 Gbps|
|Stacking capabilities||IRF 9 switches|
|Management features||IMC - Intelligent Management Center Command-line interface Web browser SNMP manager|
|Input voltage||100 - 240 VAC, rated (90 - 264 VAC, max) -48 to -60 VDC, rated (-36 to -72 VDC, max) (depending on power supply chosen)|
|Operating humidity range||10 to 90% (noncondensing)|
|Power Consumption||150 W (maximum)|
|Heat dissipation||238 BTU/hr (686.81 kJ/hr)|
|Product dimensions (H x W x D)||1.72 x 17.32 x 14.17 in|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability