This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
HP OMEN X 900-210 Desktop PC, 7th Gen Intel® Core™ i7, 16GB Memory, 2TB Hard Drive/512GB Solid State Drive, Windows® 10 Home, GeForce GTX 1080 Item # 671439
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Whether you need to check e-mails or want to engage in intense online battles, this PC has you covered. The wireless connectivity means you don't need to plug in excess wires, and the nVidia® GeForce GTX graphics provide beautiful, streamlined image quality for gaming. With a huge, 2TB hard drive, you can save plenty of documents, videos and games.
- Powered by a 7th Gen Intel Core i7-7820X processor. Get the speed you need.
- 16GB of memory is available. Expandable up to 64GB (additional memory sold separately).
- 2TB (2000GB) hard drive offers a massive amount of storage space.
- 512GB SATA solid state drive provides additional room for files. Solid state drives have no moving parts, which generally results in faster start-up times, reduced heat production and less drain on the battery than hard drives.
- Features Wireless-AC (802.11a/b/g/n/ac) technology to enable networking without cords or cables. Gigabit Ethernet connection offers fast wired connectivity.
- 3-in-1 memory card reader supports SD, SDHC and SDXC formats.
- HDMI™ port lets you view videos and photos on your HDTV (HDMI cable sold separately). 3 DisplayPort connections for connecting to video sources.
- 2 USB 3.1 ports and 10 USB 3.0 ports for speedy file transfers. USB 3.0 is up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0, yet fully compatible with USB 2.0.
- Bluetooth® 4.2 wireless permits short-range wireless data transfers with other Bluetooth-enabled devices, such as phones, speakers and printers.
- Runs on Windows 10 Home.
- nVidia GeForce GTX 1080 graphics with 8GB GDDR5X dedicated memory to take gaming to the next level.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
- Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, the Intel Inside logo, Intel Core, Intel Atom, Celeron, Pentium and Pentium Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco-attributes or eco-labels.
|CPU Cache||11 MB|
|CPU Number Of Cores||8-Core|
|hard drive capacity||2 TB|
|hard drive type||Hybrid Hard Drive|
|maximum memory capacity||64 GB|
|memory card reader||Yes|
|memory type||DDR4 SDRAM|
|model||OMEN X 900-210|
|Number of USB Ports||12|
|Operating Systems||Windows 10|
|Operating System Version (Details)||Windows 10 Home|
|processor||Intel Core I7|
|Processor Speed (Base)||3.6 GHz|
|Product Line||OMEN X|
|System Memory (RAM)||64 GB|
|USB Generation||USB 3.0|
|wireless connectivity||802.11a; 802.11ac; 802.11b; 802.11g; 802.11n|
|Optical Drive Type||None|
|processor model||Core i7-7820X|
|Maximum Turbo Speed||4.3 GHz|
|Product Type||Tower Only Desktop Computer|
|Product Name||OMEN X 900-210 Desktop Computer|
|Number of USB 3.0 Ports||2|
|Number of DisplayPort Outputs||3|
|Operating System Architecture||64-bit|
|Graphics Controller Manufacturer||NVIDIA|
|Number of USB 3.1 Ports||8|
|Graphics Memory Technology||GDDR5X|
|Graphics Memory Capacity||8589934592|
|Graphics Controller Model||GeForce GTX 1080|
|Total Solid State Drive Capacity||549755813888|
|Processor Generation||7th Gen|
|Show More ▾|
Windows 10 Home 64s21
7th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 processor
Designed for gaming from the ground up, this revolutionary tower has no equal. Insane power and innovative cooling easily take on the latest AAA games, even at their highest settings. And with an easily upgradable custom case, this PC can evolve to satisfy any future performance demands.
You never have to be limited by your hardware with a case developed for the best current and next gen technology. Angled for easy access, this galvanized steel case was designed for unprecedented upgradability with industry standard components and a spacious, chambered interior.
Monstrous power demands serious cooling. Optional liquid cooling, an innovative tri-chamber design that separates hot components into their own thermal systems, and top mounted angled vents keep your rig ice cold.h1
Overclocking Octa-Core Intel® Core™ i7 processor,h2 NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1080 dedicated graphics, 16 GB of DDR4 RAM, four 3.5” storage bays and one M.2 SSD storage slot, and up to a 1300W PSU.
Do more than play your games. Be part of them on select configurations tuned for optimal VR performance.h2 Get equipped for the future of gaming with a seamless out-of-the-box experience.
512 GB SATA SSD
SuperSpeed USB 3.0 offers up to 10 times the bandwidth compared to USB 2.0. It maintains backwas compatibility with USB 2.0 devices.
HP 3-in-1 Media Card Reader (supports SD/SDHC/SDXC formats)
802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2x2) and Bluetooth® 4.2 M.2 combo
Easily connect your HP notebook to a wired network
Your own concert at home.
- Operating system
- Windows 10 Home 64d21
- 16 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM (1 x 16 GB)
- Memory and storage
- 16 GB memory; 2 TB HDD storage; 512 GB SSD storage
- Memory Slots
- 4 DIMM
- Internal Storage
- 2 TB 7200 rpm SATAd10
- Hard drive (2nd)
- 512 GB SATA SSD
- Processor family
- 7th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 processor
- Intel® Core™ i7-7820X (3.6 GHz base frequency, up to 4.3 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 11 MB cache, 8 cores)d16
- 62.17 lb
- Power supply type
- 1300 W Gold efficiency power supply
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 19.85 x 15.98 x 20.28 in
- Audio features
- DTS Studio Sound™, DTS Headphone:X™
- I/O Port location
- Front: 1 headphone/microphone combo; 2 USB 3.0; 2 USB 3.0 Type-C™
- I/O Port location
- Rear: 1 USB 3.1; 1 USB 3.1 Type-C™; 6 USB 3.0
- Video connectors
- 1 DVI; 1 HDMI; 3 DisplayPort™
- Network interface
- Integrated 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LANd6
- 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2x2) and Bluetooth® 4.2 M.2 combod8
- Expansion slots
- 1 PCIe x1; 2 M.2; 2 PCIe x16
- Product color
- Jet black
- Product design
- HP Finish
- Energy efficiency
- ENERGY STAR® certified; EPEAT® Silver registeredd3
- Software included
- McAfee LiveSafe™d17
- 1 year limited hardware warranty (information at www.hp.com/support); 90 day phone support (from date of purchase); Complimentary chat support within warranty period (at www.hp.com/go/contacthp)
DisclaimersProduct image may differ from actual product s21 Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.microsoft.com h1 Not applicable on products that are "Fanless" or that do not have an Accelerometer. h2 Altering clock frequency and/or voltage may: (i) reduce system stability and useful life of the system, processor, and other system components; (ii) cause the processor and other system components to fail; (iii) cause reductions in system performance; (iv) cause additional heat or other damage; and (v) affect system data integrity. HP and Intel have not tested, and does not warranty, the operation of the processor beyond its specifications. HP and Intel have not tested, and do not warranty, the operation of other system components beyond their industry standard specifications. HP and Intel assume no responsibility that the processor and other system components, including if used with altered clock frequencies and/or voltages, will be fit for any particular purpose. d21 Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.microsoft.com d10 For storage drives, TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 35GB of drive is reserved for system recovery software. d16 Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance. Intel, Pentium, Intel Core, Celeron, Intel logo and the Intel Inside logo are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. d6 Actual speeds may vary. d8 Bluetooth® is a trademark owned by its proprietor and used by HP Inc. under license. d3 EPEAT® Silver registered where applicable. EPEAT registration varies by country. See www.epeat.net for registration status by country. d17 Internet access required and not included. Subscription required after expiration. McAfee, LiveSafe and the McAfee logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of McAfee, Inc. in the United States and other countries.