Linksys® AC3200 Wireless-AC Router, WRT3200ACM Item # 671853
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Enjoy fast browsing, streaming and more through your wireless network thanks to this high-performance router. A dual-core CPU helps ensure that files are uploaded and downloaded in a flash.
- Wireless-AC technology provides fast downloads and uploads, plus smooth streaming.
- Compatible with 802.11ac; backward compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n.
- Data transfer rates up to 2160Mbps for a fast response when sharing files or streaming media. 1.8GHz dual-core central processing unit boosts processing capabilities to improve network speeds.
- 4 Ethernet ports allow simple wired network connection.
- USB 2.0/eSATA and USB 3.0 ports offer flexible connectivity.
- Auto speed sending promotes optimal performance.
- Built-in firewall and WPA2™ security help guard your network against virtual intruders.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
|automatic speed sensing||yes|
|dimensions||2.04"H x 7.63"W x 9.68"D|
|Dual Band Wifi||yes|
|Lan Ports||4x Gigabit LAN ports|
|maximum data transfer rate||2601|
|number of users per network||10|
|operating system compatibility||Mac OS X; Windows 7; Windows 8; Windows 10|
|plug and play||yes|
|ports||eSATA; Ethernet; USB 2.0; USB 3.0|
|Router Features||auto speed sensing; built-in firewall; plug & play; virtual private network (VPN) support|
|virtual private network (VPN) support||yes|
|Wan Ports||1x Gigabit WAN port|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Whole Home Wifi||yes|
|Wireless LAN Standard||AC3200|
|Wireless Standard||802.11a, 802.11g, 802.11n, 802.11ac|
|Wireless Transmission Speed||2.6 Gbps|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Linksys WRT3200ACM MU-MIMO Gigabit Wi-Fi RouterAdd business-grade Wi-Fi to your home with the Linksys WRT3200ACM MU-MIMO Gigabit Wi-Fi Router. Equipped with Tri-Stream 160 and MU-MIMO technology, this Wi-Fi router can deliver blazing-fast Wi-Fi performance to multiple devices simultaneously. This dramatically expands the router's speeds, so you’ll enjoy high-speed, responsive performance even when your home Wi-Fi is under heavy usage.
The router's versatile range of ports can connect to eSATA and USB hard drives, network printers, flash drives, and more. And thanks to the open source firmware, advanced users can customize their router with OpenWrt® and DD-WRT to suit their needs.
- Tri-Stream 160 doubles 5GHz bandwidth
- Gain access to restricted DFS channels at full bandwidth for the clearest Wi-Fi not available to most other routers
- Ultra-powerful 1.8GHz central processing unit
- Open source ready for advanced customization with OpenWrt®1 and DD-WRT®
- Exclusive Smart Wi-Fi app to monitor and control your network remotely
Tri-Stream 160 Boosts Bandwidth
Tri-Stream 160 Boosts Bandwidth for Fastest 5GHz Band of Any Router*Equipped with innovative Tri-Stream 160 technology, the WRT3200ACM delivers untouched, extreme Wi-Fi speeds that never lag. Not available on other Wi-Fi routers, Tri-Stream 160 effectively doubles the bandwidth of the 5 GHz band to power data-heavy activity with ultra-fast 2.6 Gbps Wi-Fi speeds.2
DFS CertifiedThe WRT3200ACM operates in a clear airspace denied to traditional routers thanks to Dynamic frequency selection (DFS) certification from the FCC. This certification makes Tri-Stream 160 possible, and also triples the number of channels available at 80MHz.
Multi-User MIMO Technology
MU-MIMO Delivers Fast Speeds on Multiple Devices SimultaneouslyThanks to MU-MIMO technology, the WRT3200ACM easily handles simultaneous high-bandwidth online activities at the same time and same speed. Multiple users can stream 4K/HD movies, play online games, listen to music, and download files without experiencing lag or buffering--at up to 3x the speed of a non-MU-MIMO router.
Open Source Firmware Unleashes Your Router’s Potential
The WRT3200ACM is fully open source ready, meaning advanced users can modify the router to suit their needs. Using packages from established open source distributions like OpenWrt® and DD-WRT®, you can:
- Set up a secure VPN
- Turn the router into a web server
- Create and manage hotspots
- Capture, analyze, and manage network traffic
- Detect network intrusion
- Employ many other advanced features
Enterprise-Grade 1.8 GHz Processor Handles Heavy TrafficEquipped with an enterprise-grade dual-core processor, the WRT3200ACM packs the computing power needed to handle even the heaviest network traffic and deliver the lowest latency. The result is a fast, responsive home network that never lags.
Up to 3.2 Gbps Exceptionally-Fast Combined Speeds
The Linksys WRT3200ACM provides two dedicated Wi-Fi bands with combined speeds of up to 3.2 Gbps. The 2.4 GHz band offers speeds of up to 600 Mbps and is ideal for lighter Internet activities and older wireless N and G devices. The second high-speed 5 GHz band delivers speeds of up to 2.6 Gbps for online gaming and video streaming.
About Linksys Smart Wi-Fi
Customize and Manage Your Home Wi-Fi Anytime, AnywhereWith the Linksys Smart Wi-Fi App, you can closely monitor and manage your home Wi-Fi remotely using a smartphone or tablet.
- Guest Access: Create a separate, password-protected Wi-Fi network for up to 50 guests and easily share the password.
- Parental Controls: Ensure a safe Internet experience for your kids -- even when you're away from home. Restrict access to inappropriate or distracting content, control usage, and block specific devices from accessing the Internet.
- Device Prioritization: You can prioritize devices that need the most speed.
How to Set Up Smart Wi-Fi
Set up your home Wi-Fi using a Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router.
Download the free Linksys Smart Wi-Fi App.
Use Your Mobile Device to Manage Your Home Wi-Fi.
USB 3.0, eSATA, and Gigabit Ethernet Ports
USB 3.0, eSATA, and Gigabit Ethernet Ports for Wired Connectivity
This Wi-Fi router features a USB 3.0 port that lets you connect an external storage device to transfer files or share devices across your network at speeds 10x faster than USB 2.0. Additionally, four gigabit Ethernet ports allow you to transfer data 10x faster than Fast Ethernet, ensuring high-speed connectivity for wired gaming. The router also features an eSATA/USB 2.0 hybrid port where you can connect an eSATA or USB hard drive or a network printer.
- 1 OpenWrt is a Registered Trademark of Software in the Public Interest, Inc.
- 2 *Fastest 5GHz band claim is made as of August 26, 2016 (ex-factory date). Tri-Stream 160 with 2x bandwidth for 5GHz band is based on achieving 3x 160 MHz at 867 Mbps = 2.6 Gbps, which is up to 2x more bandwidth when compared to an AC1900 router with 3 x 80 MHz at 433 Mbps = 1.3 Gbps.