This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Global® Graham Pneumatic Ergo-Tilter Chair, 37 1/2"H x 25"W x 26"D, Black Frame, Asphalt Fabric Item # 671920
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Adjustable lumbar support and backrest for tailor-made comfort
- Adjustable lumbar support and backrest for tailor-made comfort The adjustable lumbar feature supports your lower back and enhances the natural curve of your spine. Ratchet-style back-height adjustment and back-angle options make custom-tailoring the chair's
- Adjustable arm height relieves shoulder strain. Adjustable "T"-shaped arms with soft, cushiony covering provide support for elbows and forearms. Easy adjustment lets you raise or lower arms to minimize shoulder and neck strain that can lead to aches and pains.
- 1-touch seat-height adjustment for perfect posture. Adjust your seat height for the healthiest working posture at the touch of a finger. Pneumatic lift lever makes it easy to position seat so that thighs are level and feet rest flat on the floor.
- Tilt controls for ideal positioning. Customize your comfort with this chair's multiple tilt controls. Tilt-angle adjustment tilts the seat and back at the same ratio to evenly distribute your weight, easing circulation. Tilt tension allows you to lean back comfortably without extra exertion.
- Contoured cushioning cradles your body. Built-in comfort! Molded cushions provide firm lateral support for your back and a comfortably contoured seat with just enough "give" to ease pressure points. Impact-resistant outer back shell adds strength and durability.
- Stable 5-star base with dual-wheel casters. Smooth-rolling casters make movement from desk to files to computer easy, whether you're rolling over bare floors or carpet. 5-star base provides stability to prevent tipping.
- Easy assembly instructions included.
- Backed by the manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.
- GREENGUARD® Certified for healthier indoor air quality. Manufactured with reduced harsh chemicals and with processes that are 'low VOC' (low in Volatile Organic Compounds).
- Level 2 certified as sustainable based on multiple environmental and/or social attributes.
|adjustable arm height||yes|
|adjustable arm width||no|
|adjustable back angle||yes|
|adjustable back height||yes|
|adjustable forward tilt||no|
|adjustable height range||17-21|
|adjustable knee tilt||no|
|adjustable seat back depth||no|
|adjustable seat height||pneumatic/1-touch|
|adjustable tilt angle||yes|
|adjustable tilt tension||yes|
|chair back material||fabric|
|chair back style||mid-back|
|dimensions||37 1/2"H x 25"W x 26"D|
|Eco-conscious||Less Harsh Chemicals|
|eco-label/standard||GREENGUARD; BIFMA level 2|
|meets/exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards||yes|
|recommended daily usage||Performance (6-8 hours)|
|seat size||20 x 19 1/2|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
|waterfall seat cushion||yes|
|weight capacity||275 lb|
|Show More ▾|
Global® Graham Pneumatic Ergo-Tilter Chair, 37 1/2H x 25W x 26D, Black Frame, Asphalt Fabric is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by mies from Great Chair! I was looking to replace my junky old office chair at home with something new. Originally, I was looking at Aeron chairs, but realized I was happy with my task chair at work. The company I work for has hundreds of these chairs. They are comfortable and durable. I have been using one of these chairs at work for the last 3.5 years and I'm pretty sure it was a couple of years old before I inherited it. It's still supportive and comfortable even after sitting in it for 8-12 hours a day for all these years. The one I bought for home use is just as comfortable. I also like the fact that it does not have too many adjustments. I find that the more adjustable a task chair has, the more prone it is to breaking. This has just enough adjustability. It is also easy to assemble. It essentially snaps together. The only thing that requires tools is attaching the back to the rest of the seat. It took 15 minutes to assemble and I had no issues.
Date published: 2016-05-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by Techman10 from Great Chair! I am a technology consultant and often work from home. I bought this chair for my computer desk and have been using it for 2 weeks now. It's excellent, I'm glad I purchased it and am quite satisfied. I sometimes sit at the computer up to 5 hours at a time and its been comfortable. I like that I can adjust the tilting tension so that the chair back is like a rocking chair and has enough spring-iness to it so I can "rock" back and forth. Also the cushions are comfortable. The adjustable lumbar support is "adjusted" by setting the (vertical) height of the seat back....there's no specfic "lumbar" adjustment within the seatback (like in a car seat).....but it works fine....the seat back height is adjusted with a "ratchet" method so you just lift up the seat back to the height you want and the "ratchet" system clicks into place and holds it there. Putting the chair together was really easy. The box is pretty big so some people may need a helper....but I did it all myself. The seat of the chair simply inserts into the (wheel) base. The seat back takes a little more effort and balance as you have to fit the seat back piece into the seat frame and insert 3 screws....so you have to align the holes and then insert the screws and tighten them.....but it's really not so hard. I had the chair out of the box and assembled in less than 20 minutes. Glad I bought it.....and Office Depot was great.
Date published: 2009-06-17