This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
AVer AVerVision M70 Interactive Visualizer Item # 672552
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The Aver Vision interactive visualizer shows video at 30 frames-per-second for premium clarity. The interactive visualizer M70 model has a 5-megapixel resolution and built-in LED lights for an even better look at what you are displaying.
- If only everything was 30 fps smooth. AVer Information suffers a little from attention deficit, so AVer Information made sure that the M70 shows only 30 fps video. That means it displays only smooth movement and images without any bumps, lags or freezes. Even math demonstrations are more captivating.
- Megapixels, mega images, mega wows. Learning becomes wonderment when it's unfolding on the big screen and nothing puts on a show like the 5 megapixels of the M70 doc cam that's primed to show crisp text, bright images and vivid colors. The M70 is also engineered with a large imaging sensor to collect lots of light. More megapixels and more light mean better resolution and gorgeous detail for showcasing your classroom's best.
- Make a point. Need to explain a tricky concept or emphasize a key point? By simply plugging in an USB mouse into the M70, you can easily add annotations, highlights, arrows and captions. You don't need a computer.
- See micro worlds in action. With the M70's optional microscope adaptor, you can explore nature's tiniest communities in action. Simply fit the adapter to any standard microscope eye-piece and you can now display small worlds on big screens.
- Shed some light. Usually when the projector is on, the lights are off. Since the M70 is connected to a projector, it has built-in LED lights in the camera head to illuminate and display the objects underneath beautifully.
|digital zoom||8 x|
|Image Sensor Type||CMOS|
|optical zoom||12 x|
|Product Type||Document Camera|