This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
OFM Anti-Microbial Vinyl Multi-Shift Task Chair, 35"H x 20"W x 20"D, Black Frame, Teal Fabric Item # 673776
Created with germ-resistant upholstery for multi-user workstations.
- Keep your office healthier and more productive. This chair's antibacterial/antimicrobial vinyl covering helps fight the spread of germs. Any disease-causing germs that linger on its Teflon™-coated, stain-resistant fabric are easily wiped away with a damp cloth, making this practical task chair ideal for businesses with multiple shifts.
- Sturdy design stands up to continuous use. These multi-shift chairs are built to handle continuous sitting — 24 hours a day, 7 days a week — without breaking down. Extra-robust components and heavy-duty frame are capable of supporting up to 250 lb, making this an ideal seating solution for people large and small.
- 1-touch seat-height adjustment for perfect posture. Raise or lower your seat at the touch of a finger with this chair's simple pneumatic seat-height adjustment feature. Lever makes it easy to position your seat for the most healthful posture, with thighs level and feet resting flat on the floor.
- Lumbar cushioning helps support the lower back. Chair's built-in lumbar support enhances the natural curve of the spine. Adjustments allow quick and easy accommodation for different users. Back- and seat-pitch adjustment help distribute weight between thighs and upper torso for optimum circulation and comfort. Back-height adjustment lets each user fit the backrest perfectly against the spine for support, reducing fatigue and muscle aches.
- Tilt controls for ideal positioning. Easy tilt adjustments let you customize the chair for greatest comfort. Forward tilt allows the seat front to drop down during forward-oriented tasks, ensuring proper blood flow to the lower body. The tilt-tension function controls the amount of pressure needed to recline your chair. The tilt-lock keeps your adjustments securely in place once you've chosen the proper settings.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA Performance Standards. Be confident in your purchase! You can rest assured your chair has met quality standards for safety and durability established by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and the Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturers Association (BIFMA).
- Dual-wheel casters allow easy mobility. This chair's smooth-rolling twin-wheel casters let the user wheel easily from 1 workstation to another without leaving the seat! Stable 5-star base distributes your weight broadly to help prevent tipping.
- Strong wood/steel construction for durability. Built to last! Sturdy wood and steel construction ensures you'll get years of excellent service from this high-quality multi-shift chair. Resists the wear and tear of constant use to perform like new, even after years of use.
- Easy assembly instructions included. Optional arms and drafting kit available.
- Backed by the manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.
|adjustable arm height||n/a|
|adjustable arm width||n/a|
|adjustable back angle||yes|
|adjustable back height||yes|
|adjustable forward tilt||yes|
|adjustable knee tilt||no|
|adjustable seat back depth||no|
|adjustable seat height||pneumatic/1-touch|
|adjustable tilt angle||no|
|adjustable tilt tension||yes|
|chair back material||fabric|
|chair back style||low-back|
|dimensions||35"H x 20"W x 20"D|
|meets/exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards||yes|
|recommended daily usage||Performance (6-8 hours)|
|seat size||20"W x 20"D|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
|waterfall seat cushion||no|
|Show More ▾|