Shell Education Activities For A Differentiated Classroom, Grade 4 Item # 676259
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Keeping your students curious and eager to learn can make it easier to make sure they're actively engaged during classroom activities. This workbook is packed with best practices designed to help you create fun and interesting lesson plans that meet a wide range of learning needs.
- Contains ideas and outlines to help you design lesson plans that are differentiated to support the learning needs of a wide range of students.
- Easy-to-use resources are based on current research and strategies to help ensure you have the most current best practices available.
- Includes digital resources with templates, sample projects and rubric assessments to help gauge student progress.
- Correlated to College and Career Readiness and other state standards.
- Designed to create lesson plans aimed at students in grade 4.
|age recommendation||8 - 10 years|
|number of pages||160|
|size||8 1/2" x 11"|