This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
Pringles® Variety Pack - Original, Sour Cream, Cheddar Cheese - Tub - 1 - 18 / Box Item # 676544
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Pringles Potato Crisps in this variety pack are the perfect size for snacking and come in three delicious flavors: nine Original tubs, six Sour Cream tubs and three Cheddar Cheese tubs. Tasty, saddle-shaped snacks come in a single-serve tub that is perfect for lunches or snack. The best thing about these single-serve tubs of Pringles crisps is that you never feel the need to share.
- Crunchy, salty taste for the entire office. Also, the perfect size for snacking on the go!
- Tasty, potato crisp treats come in single-serve tubs that are perfect for lunch or snacks.
- Variety pack includes 3 delicious flavors: 9 Original, 6 Sour Cream, and 3 Cheddar Cheese.
|Flavor||Original; Sour Cream; Cheddar Cheese|
|manufacturer||Kellogg NA Co.|
|What's Included||9 x Original Tub; 6 x Sour Cream Tub; 3 x Cheddar Cheese Tub|
From the Manufacturer|
The awesomeness of sour cream, onion, and potato together can't be measured by modern science. We've decided it's simply a flavor combination nature intended and man perfected. We don't question it. We'll just keep making 'em, as long as you keep nomming 'em.
Creamy and cool sour creamSo creamy and cool, the zesty zing will refresh your appetite and your outlook
You Don't Just Eat 'Em™Stack 'em. Stockpile 'em. Duck-lip 'em. No matter what you do with Pringles, You Don’t Just Eat ’Em™.
More ways to get your zest onPringles Sour Cream & Onion potato crisps come in full-size cans, portable Grab & Go stacks, and lunch-size Snack Stacks®.
A ton of flavors to savorPringles potato crisps come in 13 different flavors, including Original, Sour Cream & Onion, and Cheddar Cheese. So what are you waiting for? Get snacking.
- Make any time fiesta time
- Original Tortilla flavor
- Taste awesome whether you dip 'em or you don't
- Pringles: You Don't Just Eat 'Em™
Who is Mr. Pringles?Mr. Pringles' full name is Julius Pringles, but friends call him Mr. P. He is well-known for his large mustache, parted bangs, and bright red bowtie. But where did he come from and why is he selling us uniformly shaped crisps in a can?
The original Mr. P was designed by Arch Drummond from New York’s Walter Dorwin Teague Associates, conceived as an old-fashioned bakery shop owner to help counteract the canned image presented by the package.
Chocolate Dipped Pringles
A light coating of chocolate turns Pringles Original potato crisps into festive fare.Servings: 10
Prep time: 10 min
Total time: 1 hours 10 min
6 ounces chopped, semi-sweet chocolate or 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels*
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
40 Pringles Original
Semi-sweet, milk or white chocolate
1. In small microwave-safe bowl microwave 6 ounces chocolate and vegetable oil, uncovered, on high for 1 to 2 minutes or until melted, stirring every 15 seconds.
2. Dip Pringles Original potato crisps halfway into chocolate. Place on wax-paper-lined baking sheet. Scatter salt over top (if desired). Let stand until set.
3. Melt additional chocolate. Drizzle over crisps (if desired). Let stand until set.
*Note: To substitute milk chocolate or white chocolate for the semi-sweet, place 6 ounces chopped milk or white chocolate (or 1 cup morsels) and vegetable oil in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave, uncovered, at Medium-Hight (70% power) for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring every 10 to 15 seconds.
At Kellogg Company, we are driven to enrich and delight the world through foods and brands that matter. With more than 1,600 foods, Kellogg is the world's leading cereal company; second largest producer of cookies, crackers and savory snacks; and a leading North American frozen foods company1 . Our brands – Kellogg's, Keebler, Special K, Pringles, Kellogg's Frosted Flakes, Pop-Tarts, Kellogg's Corn Flakes, Rice Krispies, Cheez-It, Eggo, Mini-Wheats and more – nourish families so they can flourish and thrive.
- 1 This data was verified using global Euromonitor data for 2015.