This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Office Star™ Deluxe High-Back Leather Chair, 48"H x 26 1/2"W x 31 1/2"D, Burgundy/Black Item # 677480
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Breathable leather and over-stuffed contoured cushions keep you cool and comfortable!
- Extra-thick padding makes sitting a pleasure! Seat and back cushions are gently contoured to hug your body and provide the support you need to stay alert and maintain proper posture hour after hour. The extra padding envelopes you in pillow-soft comfort to help take the pain and fatigue out of those long workdays. Headrest cushioning gives added support to your neck.
- Rich leather provides luxury, comfort and durability! Nothing will add elegance and prestige to your office ensemble like the look and feel of genuine leather. Because it breathes, leather stays cool in summer, warm in winter to provide year-around comfort. Plus, it's super rugged and almost puncture-proof, so you know your new chair will maintain its stunning appearance and keep you sitting in the lap of luxury for years to come.
- Lumbar feature supports your lower back and enhances the natural curve of your spine. The undercut backrest and integrated padding gently cradle your torso and bolster the natural curvature of your lower spine to prevent strain, backache and fatigue.
- 1-touch seat-height adjustment for perfect posture. The pneumatic lift lets you instantly and effortlessly raise or lower your chair seat to the height where lower legs and thighs form a 90° angle and your feet are resting flat on the floor — the position experts say is best for comfort and circulation.
- Dual-wheel casters for easy mobility. The hooded, twin-wheel casters make multi-tasking a breeze, allowing you to roll quickly from 1 workstation to another without leaving the comfort of your chair. The heavy-duty, 5-star nylon base provides durability and the stability you need to avoid spills.
- Adjustable tilt tension makes reclining easy. The tilt tension control lets you easily adjust the amount of weight needed to lean back in your chair when you want to relax — an ideal feature in chairs that will be used by more than 1 person. A lock keeps your tension adjustment in place.
- Leather-padded loop arms support your shoulders. The fashionable, cushioned armrests will help improve posture and relieve neck and shoulder strain during prolonged periods of sitting.
- Easy assembly instructions included.
- 48"H x 26 1/2"W x 31 1/2"D.
- Backed by manufacturer's 15-year limited warranty.
|adjustable arm height||no|
|adjustable back angle||no|
|adjustable back height||no|
|adjustable forward tilt||no|
|adjustable height range||44-46 1/4|
|adjustable knee tilt||no|
|adjustable seat back depth||no|
|adjustable tilt angle||no|
|adjustable tilt tension||yes|
|brand name||Office Star|
|chair back material||Nylon|
|chair back style||high-back|
|dimensions||48"H x 26 1/2"W x 31 1/2"D|
|manufacturer||Office Star Products|
|recommended daily usage||Performance (6-8 hours)|
|seat size||21 1/4 x 22|
|warranty length||15-year limited|
|What's Included||1 x Base; 5 x Casters; 1 x Pneumatic Cylinder; 1 x Bellows; 1 x Seat Plate; 1 x Seat Cushion; 1 x Back Cushion; 2 x Arms Left (13L) & Right (13R); 6 x Plastic Caps; 1 x Back Support (Pre-Installed); Mounting Hardware|
|Show More ▾|
Office Star™ Deluxe High-Back Leather Chair, 48H x 26 1/2W x 31 1/2D, Burgundy/Black is rated out of 5 by 6.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Roger from Almost, but not quite The seat of the chair was just a little too firm but the biggest problem was that even at it's lowest setting, my wife's feet would not touch the floor. If it was a little softer and would drop about 2 inches lower, it would be ideal. The construction and material quality were excellent. It would also be nice if the arms were wood tone instead of just black/grey plastic.
Date published: 2018-12-12
Rated 3 out of 5 by Pi13 from Goldilocks of chairs This chair is way too hard and it was not burgundy, looked brown didn't match the burgundy recliner, I have. Although, it did look well made.
Date published: 2018-10-16
Rated 2 out of 5 by Retuculi from Not Good Received this product with container showing obvious signs of rough handling. Now for the chair. If you are trying to assemble this chair using the instructions, you will not succeed. Use the printed photo to assemble. The chair I received may have been a returned item. The right arm rest screw holes did not align with the screw holes in the seat. Had to drill holes in the arm rest to get it to fit. The seat is like sitting on concrete and do not have the functionality to adjust it to thigh length. This makes it very uncomfortable to sit in. I do not recommend this chair.
Date published: 2018-02-27
Rated 1 out of 5 by Fred from Very Disappointed in Chair We ordered the burgundy leather version of this chair even though it was priced higher than other colors of the same chair. What arrived is a chocolate brown colored chair without a hint of burgundy other than the thread used to stitch it. In addition, the chair is very uncomfortable. At the lowest height setting, my feet just barely touch the floor ... I am 5' 9" in height. The cushioning is not soft and plush. It is better described as hard and unforgiving.
Date published: 2015-03-15