This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
IOGear® GigaLinq Pro USB 3.1 To Gigabit Ethernet Adapter, 1Z0110 Item # 678045
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Get fast wired Internet speeds in areas without Wi-Fi
- Compatible with most Type-C USB 3.1-enabled devices and is fully backward compatible with USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 devices. Provides your device with access to a wired network.
- Connects at up to 1,000Mbps for blazing fast downloads and file sharing.
- Over-current protection guards your device against power surges.
- Braided nylon fiber cable jacket is kink-resistant for easy storage.
- Aluminum-housed connector offers lasting use and high reliability.
|dimensions||3/5" x 8" x 2 2/5"|
|Host Interface||USB 3.1|
|maximum data transfer rate||1000 Mbps|
|Media Type Supported||Twisted Pair|
|Product Line||GigaLinq Pro 3.1|
|Total Number of Ports||1|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||0.32 oz|
|What's Included||GigaLinq Pro 3.1, USB 3.1 Type-C to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter; 1 x Quick Start Guide; 1 x Warranty Card|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
USB Type-C™ Cables & Connectors - CONVENIENCE
Current USB Standard-A connectors are too large for new smaller form factor devices that are becoming thinner all the time. Plus, current USB connectors cause confusion over plug orientation and cable direction. The new USB Type-C™ cables and connectors address these issues.
USB Type-C™ cables/connectors are slim enough for phones and robust enough for laptops and tablets. Plus, the plug orientation as well as the cable direction is reversible—no more fussing over whether it’s upside down or not, or which end you plug in.
USB Type-C™ connectors are similar in size to the USB Micro-B connectors.
Note: You will need an adapter if you are connecting a new USB Type-C™ cable/connector to an older USB port.