This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
basyx by HON® Fabric Stacking Guest Chair With Leg Base, Black/ Item # 681259
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Padded seat and back offer comfort and support for your guests
- Comfortable padding helps your guests relax. This contemporary guest chair features softer padding so guests can sit in comfort for longer. Chair makes a great addition to your conference room, lobby or anywhere extra seating is needed.
- Chairs can stack up to 4 high to save space! Chairs stack for easier, more convenient storage! Keep them safely out of the way until you need them.
- Tubular frame resists dents and other damage. Durable 7/8" 13-gauge steel tubing offers strength, stability and long-lasting durability.
- Easy assembly instructions included.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 5-year limited warranty.
|back cushion height||14 3/4 in.|
|brand name||basyx by HON|
|dimensions||32 3/4"H x 23 1/4"W x 21"D|
|manufacturer||The HON Company|
|recommended daily usage||Professional (8-10 hours)|
|seat size||19 x 17 1/2|
|warranty length||5-year limited|
|weight capacity||250 lb|
|Show More ▾|
basyx by HON® Fabric Stacking Guest Chair With Leg Base, Black/ is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lori from Perfect for our Seniors We are opening a Senior Center, wanted nice and comfortable chairs for them while they play cards. These chairs make it easy for them to get in and out of. They did not want chairs with arms on them as it could be tough to get into to sit down
Date published: 2018-02-27
Rated 4 out of 5 by dc from Nice Chairs These chairs are very good looking and easy to put together. the seats were a bit higher than I was expecting, but I think that is because I am short and usually have my desk chair lowered. Overall very pleased with this purchase.
Date published: 2015-06-01
Rated 3 out of 5 by FeedbackQueen from A little overpriced... As another reviewer mentioned, you must first loosely assemble the chair to have the seat back holes align with the frame holes. Once the seat back has been screwed in place you can tighten the other screws.
Date published: 2012-12-31
Basyx By HON