This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Asus Prime X299-A Desktop Motherboard - Intel Chipset - Socket R4 LGA-2066 - 128 GB DDR4 SDRAM Maximum RAM - UDIMM, DIMM - 8 x Memory Slots - Gigabit Ethernet - 6 x USB 3.1 Port - 8 x SATA Interfaces Item # 6817115
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- Supported 10 RAID levels provide data reliability and fault tolerance
- Retrieve a significant number of PCI slots, expansion slots, and peripheral ports that have an enhanced heat dissipation capability with the ATX desktop motherboard
- Compatible Core processor lets you perform all your computational tasks at a swift pace
- DDR4 SDRAM compatible slot - Install memory that synchronizes electrical and clock signals for an efficient data throughput
|Maximum Memory Supported||137438953472 GB|
|Motherboard Form Factor||Standard ATX|
|Number of Memory Slots||8|
|Number of PCI Express Slots||6|
|Number of USB Ports||8|
|Eco Label Standard||RoHS|
|Number of PCI Express x4 Slots||2|
|Total Processor Supported||1|
|Number of Total Expansion Slots||6|
|Number of PCI Express x1 Slots||1|
|RAID Levels||10; 5; 1; 0|
|Number of M.2 Interfaces||2|
|Intel Optane Memory Ready||Yes|
|Number of SATA Interfaces||8|
|Product Name||Prime X299-A Desktop Motherboard|
|Total Number of Onboard USB Ports||7|
|Memory Speed Supported||4000000000; 3600000000; 2666000000; 2400000000; 2133000000|
|controller type||Serial ATA/600|
|Memory Technology||DDR4 SDRAM|
|Number of PCI Express x16 Slots||3|
|Number of Onboard USB 3.1 Ports||5|
|Memory Form Factor||UDIMM; DIMM|
|Number of USB 3.1 Ports||6|
|Show More ▾|
Intel LGA 2066 ATX motherboard with M.2 Heatsink, DDR4 4000MHz, Dual M.2, Intel VROC support, SATA 6Gb/s, Front-panel USB 3.1 Gen 2 connector
- 5-Way Optimization: One-click, system-wide tuning, delivering optimized overclocks and intelligent cooling for CPU or GPU-intensive tasks.
- Industry-leading cooling options: Comprehensive controls for fans and water pumps, via Fan Xpert 4 software or the acclaimed ASUS UEFI.
- M.2 heatsink: Ultra-efficient heatsink reduces M.2 SSD temperatures by up to 20°C for unthrottled SSD storage speeds and enhanced reliability.
- Aura Sync: Controllable onboard RGB lighting that’s easily synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura-capable hardware.
Multiple temperature sources
Each header can be set to monitor and react to three user-configurable thermal sensors, for workload based cooling. All easily managed by Fan Xpert 4 or UEFI.
A dedicated header that can supply over 3A to high-performance PWM or DC water pumps.
A dedicated PWM/DC header for self-contained water-cooling setups.
4-pin PWM/DC fan
Every onboard header supports auto-detection of PWM or DC fans.
Fan Extension Card header:
Includes three additional DC or PWM fan headers, plus three thermal-probe headers.
A dedicated integrated circuit that protects each fan header from over-temperature and over-current.