This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
The D-Link GO-SW-16G 16-Port Unmanaged Gigabit Switch offers an economical way for SOHO and small to medium businesses (SMB) to deploy an energy-efficient switch that features the increased bandwidth of Gigabit ports.
|manufacturer||D-Link Systems, Inc|
|Media Type Supported||Twisted Pair|
|Port/Expansion Slot Details||16 x Gigabit Ethernet Network|
|ports||16 10/100/1000 Ethernet (RJ-45)|
|Total Number of Network Ports||16|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Gigabit on Every Port
Designed with non-blocking technlogy and 802.3 Flow Control, the switch delivers Gigabit performance to each port for a truly high-speed network. If your network has a mix of legacy and modern computing capabilities, each port allows for standard Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, or Gigabit Ethernet connections. You have the latest technology available to every computer and device connected to your network.
Easy to Install and Maintain
The GO-SW-16GE is designed for Plug-and-Play and hassle-free installation. Auto-MDI/MDI-X crossover on all ports eliminates the need for crossover cables when connecting to another switch or hub. Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device (either 10, 100, or 1000Mbps) and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance. Designed with a metal desktop or rackmount housing and fan-less operation the switch runs cool and quiet for flexible placement virtually anywhere.
Think GreenThe GO-SW-16GE switch makes use of D-Link Green Ethernet technology, providing more energy savings and a longer product life, without sacrificing operational performance or functionality:
- Automatically powers down ports that have no link
- Supports 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet and EEE compatible devices
- RoHS compliant, uses recyclable packaging, and minimize the use of harmful substances
• 16 Gigabit Ethernet ports for fast network speeds
• Desktop or rackmountable metal housing
• Fanless design for silent operation
• IEEE 802.3x Flow Control
• Auto MDI/MDI-X crossover for all ports
• Full/half-duplex for Ethernet/Fast Ethernet speeds
• 9600 Byte Jumbo Frames
• Innovative D-Link Green Ethernet Technology conserves energy
• Link status detection reduces power usage
• 802.3az EEE hardware implementation reduces power consumption significantly
• RoHS compliant
• Plug-and-play installation saves you time
GO-SW-16GE DatasheetPDF, 857K, 4 pages
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability