This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Canon CanoScan LiDE 400 Color Flatbed Scanner Item # 6844323
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Quickly and easily scan documents for simple digital filing thanks to this color flatbed scanner, featuring an advanced Z-lid expansion top. The scanner features an optical resolution of 4800 x 4800 dpi and includes a variety of helpful image correction and filing software.
- Scans at 4800 x 4800 dpi optical resolution, with 19,200 x 19,200 dpi interpolated resolution.
- Features 48-bit color depth for high-quality images.
- Scans up to a maximum of 8.5" x 11.7" to help ensure that the entire page is scanned without cutoffs.
- Quickly scans a page in approximately 8 seconds.
- Z-lid expansion top makes it easy to scan book pages.
- Features auto dust and scratch reduction, auto document fix, fading correction, grain correction and gutter shadow correction software. These functions are available for Windows users only.
- Auto scan mode, digital filing, high-speed scanning, image correction, multi-page PDF construction, optical character recognition and send-to-Cloud functions are available to all users.
- Includes 5 EZ buttons. Buttons are auto scan, copy, PDF scan start, PDF scan finish and send.
- USB Type-C interface provides easy high-speed data transfers and power through a single cord.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
|maximum resolution||4800 dpi|
|grayscale depth||16 bits|
|model||CanoScan LiDE 400|
|Maximum Scan Speed (Color)||8 impressions/min|
|dimensions||14 1/2 in. X 9 9/10 in. X 1 7/10 in.|
|manufacturer||CANON USA, INC.|
|Product Type||Document Scanner|
|Media Size||210; 215.9|
|Operating System Supported||Windows; Mac OS|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Exceptional Scanning Made Fast & Easy
Upload your PhotosWith Sent to Cloud (5) you can easily upload your photos to save and share.
Preserve Important DocumentsWith one touch of a button, preserve important documents right to Cloud services.
Save Time and Space
Scanner Comparison Chart
2. Optical resolution is a measure of maximum hardware sampling resolution, based on ISO 14473 standard. Increasing the scanning resolution will limit the maximum possible scanning area.
3. Auto Scan Mode is available when scanning at a computer using IJ Scan Utility or IJ Scan Utility Lite software and selecting the 1-click feature then “Save to PC.” or using the Auto Scan Mode ‘EZ’ button on select models. Auto Scan Mode is not available in upright scanning mode.
4. Extracting text from scanned images (OCR (Optical Character Recognition)) is only available when extracting text when scanning via Document, Custom, or Driver settings using IJ Scan Utility/IJ Scan Utility Lite software on a compatible operating system. For more information, please see the product User Manual.
5. Internet Connection Required. Requires active Cloud service account, and required software must be installed on computer for “Send To Cloud” function to work with those services.
6. Operation can only be guaranteed on a PC with pre-installed Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1.
7. Internet Connection required during software installation. For full compatibility macOS v10.12.1 or later is recommended.
8. Scanning on the Linux operating systems requires “ScanGear MP for Linux” scanner driver installed. Certain exceptions may apply.