This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Asus Prime X399-A Desktop Motherboard - AMD Chipset - Socket TR4 - 128 GB DDR4 SDRAM Maximum RAM - UDIMM, DIMM - 8 x Memory Slots - 10 x USB 3.1 Port - 6 x SATA Interfaces Item # 6844936
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- RAID supported levels provide data reliability and fault tolerance
- Retrieve a significant number of PCI slots, expansion slots, and peripheral ports that have an enhanced heat dissipation capability with the Extended ATX desktop motherboard
- Compatible Ryzen Threadripper processor lets you perform all your computational tasks at a swift pace
- DDR4 SDRAM compatible slot - Allows the memory to operate at an effective bus speed while using minimal power, resulting in an optimal computer performance and improved memory heat dissipation
|CPU Series||Ryzen Threadripper|
|Maximum Memory Supported||137438953472 GB|
|Motherboard Form Factor||Extended ATX|
|Motherboard Memory Speed||2.67 MHz|
|Number of Memory Slots||8|
|Number of PCI Express Slots||6|
|Number of USB Ports||10|
|Eco Label Standard||RoHS|
|manufacturer||ASUS COMPUTER INTERNATIONAL|
|Total Number of Onboard USB Ports||9|
|controller type||Serial ATA/600|
|Number of PCI Express x1 Slots||1|
|Number of PCI Express x4 Slots||1|
|Number of SATA Interfaces||6|
|Product Name||PRIME X399-A Desktop Motherboard|
|Memory Technology||DDR4 SDRAM|
|Number of Total Expansion Slots||6|
|Number of Onboard USB 3.1 Ports||5|
|Memory Speed Supported||2800000000; 2400000000; 3200000000; 2133000000; 3000000000; 2666000000|
|Total Processor Supported||1|
|Memory Form Factor||UDIMM; DIMM|
|RAID Levels||10; 1; 0|
|Number of USB 3.1 Ports||10|
|Number of PCI Express x16 Slots||4|
|Number of M.2 Interfaces||2|
|Show More ▾|
AMD socketTR4 EATX motherboard with M.2 Heatsink, DDR4 3600MHz, Dual M.2, U.2, SATA 6Gb/s, Front-panel USB 3.1 Gen 2 connector
- Ready for Ryzen™: Latest AMD socketTR4 for Threadripper™ processors.
- 5-Way Optimization: One-click, system-wide tuning, delivering optimized overclocks and intelligent cooling for CPU or GPU-intensive tasks.
- Industry-leading cooling options: Comprehensive controls for fans and water pumps, via Fan Xpert 4 software or the acclaimed ASUS UEFI.
- Next-gen connectivity: Onboard U.2, M.2 and front-panel USB 3.1 Gen 2 connector.
- M.2 heatsink: Ultra-efficient heatsink reduces M.2 SSD temperatures by up to 20°C for unthrottled transfer speeds and enhanced reliability.
- Aura Sync: Controllable onboard RGB lighting easily syncs with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura Sync-capable hardware.
Multiple temperature sources
Each header can be set to monitor and react to three thermal sensors, and via Fan Xpert 4 you can even assign a sensor to monitor the temperature of supported ASUS graphics cards, for optimal cooling during GPU or CPU-intensive workloads.
Dual pump headers
A dedicated header that supplies over 3A for high-performance PWM or DC water pumps, plus a second dedicated header for AIOs.
Back I/O fan
A built-in fan attached to the main heatsink array that helps cool the CPU VRM.
4-pin PWM/DC fan
Every onboard header supports auto-detection of PWM or DC fans.
ASUS Fan Extension Card support
Includes three additional DC or PWM fan headers, plus three thermal-probe headers.
A dedicated integrated circuit that protects each fan header from over-temperature and over-current.