This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Juku™ 3Doodler Create+ 101-Piece Refill Kit, Clear Blue Item # 6850500
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Get to doodling with this refill kit. Designed to work with your 3Doodler Create 3-D pen, the plastic strands allow you to craft anything your mind imagines.
- Use to refill your 3Doodler Create 3-D pen (sold separately).
- Contains PLA plastics made from corn for a sticky consistency. Sticks to paper, glass, cloth, metal and other hard surfaces.
- Cools at a low temperature, letting you manipulate the plastic for a few seconds after doodling.
- For every 1" of plastic, you'll receive 10" of doodle.
- Recommended for ages 14 years and up.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco-attributes or eco-labels.
- Compostable — made from materials that can quickly break down in commercial composting facilities (where facilites exist), helping you reduce waste while helping create usable organic matter.
|primary material||Polyactic Acid (PLA)|
|recommended grade level||Middle School|
|number of pieces||101|
|Product Line||Juku STEAM 3Doodler Create+ 100-Piece Refill Kits|
|Distributed By||Office Depot Inc.|
|Eco Conscious Packaging||Designed For Reuse|
|Product Type||Teaching Manipulative|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Juku 3D Printing Pen Set
DOODLE TO Play
DOODLE TO Decorate
DOODLE TO Design
DOODLE TO Make Art
DOODLE TO Fix & Hack
MASSIVEY INCREASED Strength & Durability
Frequently Asked Questions
The Juku 3Doodler Create is compatible with official 3Doodler ABS, PLA, and FLEXY filaments. Please do not try to use the 3Doodler Create with any third party filaments, or 3Doodler filaments exclusively for the 3Doodler PRO or the 3Doodler Start.
Does 3Doodler plastic emit harmful fumes?
3Doodler plastics have been tested for heavy metals, and have undergone full toxicological risk assessments, passing each and every test. Some users notice a slight "plasticy" smell when using ABS. Many users prefer the smell of PLA, which, being corn based, can smell like popcorn. No matter what material you're using, and whether you're using a 3Doodler or a traditional 3D printer, we recommend working in a ventilated area.