This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Honeywell AirGenius 4 Air Cleaner/Odor Reducer, Black Item # 687884
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The Honeywell AirGenius 4 Air Cleaner/Odor Reducer with Allergen Intelligence offers outstanding air cleaning performance with Controls that do the Thinking for You.
Featuring the patented QuietClean® ifD® advanced filtration technology, this air cleaner combines some of the best features and technology available into one really smart air cleaner. Capturing 99.9% of particles, both the ones you can see AND the really small microscopic ones you can't see, it circulates the air in a large room (up to 250 sq. ft)¹.
The smart controls are unique, helping to take the guesswork out of how to most effectively clean the air in your home. Offering 4 air cleaning levels, you can choose from SLEEP (almost silent operation), GENERAL Cleaning, ALLERGEN (for peak allergen season) or MAX Cleaning Power, depending on your air cleaning needs.
You'll be surprised at how quietly the unit operates, especially considering it is certified to clean such a large room. The honeycomb style filter doesn't resist airflow like paper filters do, allowing quieter operation.
The ifD® filter is permanent and very easy to clean - simply wash the filter 4 times a year - there is no need to replace it. This model is Energy Star rated² and uses about the same amount of electricity as a light bulb.
This air cleaner oscillates to help disperse fresher, cleaner air throughout your room. It also features an auto shut-off timer so you can have it turn off automatically after 2, 4 or 8 hours of operation. A beautiful glowing blue accent light can be turned on or off, depending on your preference. And to make it really easy to set and forget, a filter indicator light reminds you when to clean the filter. Two pre-filter options are included with each model: choose from a foam pre-filter that captures larger particles and can be washed to clean OR you can choose to use the odor-reducing pre-filter that helps absorb common household odors and VOCs as well as large particles and should be replaced once every 3 months.
|room coverage||250 sq ft|
|manufacturer||KAZ USA INC.|
|Product Type||Air Freshener|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
How the Honeywell AirGenius 5 Works
Which particles are smaller than 0.3 microns?Many air particles are so small they are not visible to the human eye. Honeywell AirGenius air cleaners help reduce both visible particles and microscopic allergens 0.3 microns or larger.
Honeywell Odor & Gas Reducing Pre-Filter-2 Pack
The Honeywell HRF-K2 optional replacement filter helps trap larger particles and remove some harmful gasses and volatile organic compoundsFrom the air that passes through the filter. Overall particle reduction depends on many factors including the amount of air processed, the pollutant type and the pollutant introduction rate into the environment.. This unit is compatible with all AirGenius models and should be replaced every three months.
AirGenius 4 Video
- 1 From the air that passes through the filter. Overall particle reduction depends on many factors including the amount of air processed, the pollutant type and the pollutant introduction rate into the environment.
- 2 This product earned the ENERGY STAR by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the US EPA
- 3 The U.S. EPA defines harmful particles as those that are 2.5 microns and smaller.
- 4 When operated with the odor reducing pre-filter. It is recommended that the pre-filter be replaced every 3 months to effectively reduce common household odors and gases in a room. This product does not reduce or absorb carbon monoxide gas. Make sure gas appliances are well ventilated.
- 5 Filter can be washed to clean, permanent claim based on washing 4 times per year for 5 years.
- 6 Germ claims are based on independent testing, report 100534705COL-001. Results are based on the testing of the reduction of the following bacteria, mould and viruses in the air after 2 hours of use operated at the high setting: Bacteria: Escherichia coli - 99.9% reduction, Viruses: MS2 - 99.9% reduction, Mould Spores: Penicillum citrinum - 72.3% reduction.