Carson-Dellosa Summer Bridge Activities Workbook, Grades 1-2 Item # 689072
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Designed to keep kids mentally and physically sharp while preventing a summer learning gap. Includes daily exercises that are a great way to give your child a head start on the next school year.
- Daily 15-minute exercises help provide an edge to give your child a more successful upcoming school year.
- Fun activities help ensure children are mentally and physically active during the summer. Kids can learn to set goals, develop character and practice their fitness by exploring outside.
- Hands-on exercises can be completed just about anywhere.
- Helps prevent summer learning loss, so kids are ready to go when the new school year comes around.
- Includes 12 weeks of activities to keep kids busy all summer long.
- Designed for students about to enter grade 2.
- Activities include reviewing 2-digit place value and verb tenses and learning new skills, like measurement and compound words.
|recommended grade level||1st Grade; 2nd Grade|
|Educational Theme||Language Arts|
|Book Format||Soft Cover|
|number of pages||160|
|Product Line||Summer Bridge Ac2999589|
|brand name||Summer Bridge Activities|
|manufacturer||CARSON-DELLOSA PUBLISHING LLC|
|Product Type||Text Book|
|Show More ▾|