This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
EnGenius ENH500 Kit 11A/N 300MBPS 5GHZ AP/CB Item # 690966
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The EnGenius N-ENH500 Kit is a Long-Range 802.11n Outdoor Wireless 5GHz Bridge kit includes two ENH500s each with maximum data rate up to 300Mbps, delivering a stable, long range and high speed 5GHz link that avoids interference from 2.4GHz band. With its 600mW transmit power and built-in high-gain directional antenna and the latest wireless security measures; the kit is ideal for longer range backhaul between buildings or outdoor IP security camera deployments.
|Antenna Gain||13 dBi|
|antenna type||Directional Antenna|
|Certifications & Standards||IEEE 802.3; IEEE 802.3u; IEEE 802.11a; IEEE 802.11b; IEEE 802.11g; IEEE 802.11n; IEEE 802.1x|
|form factor||Mast-mountable; Pole-mountable; Wall Mountable|
|Input Voltage||24 V DC|
|ISM Maximum Frequency||2.47 GHz|
|ISM Minimum Frequency||2.41 GHz|
|Management||DHCP; SNMP v1/2c; MIB|
|manufacturer||EnGenius Technologies, Inc|
|PoE PD Port||Yes|
|ports||2 10/100 Ethernet (RJ-45)|
|UNII Maximum Frequency||5.83 GHz|
|UNII Minimum Frequency||5.18 GHz|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||14.40 oz|
|What's Included||ENH500 802.11n Outdoor Long Range Client/Bridge; 2 x PoE Injectors (EPE-24R); 2 x 24V Power Adapter; CD with User's Manual; Quick Installation Guide; 2 x Mast Mount Kit; 2 x Special Screws Set|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11n|
|Wireless Security||VPN Pass-through; PPPoE; PPTP; 64/128/152-bit WEP; WPA Personal; WPA2 Personal; AES; WPA Enterprise; WPA2 Enterprise; WPA-EAP; TKIP; IEEE 802.1x; MAC address filtering|
|Wireless Transmission Speed||300 Mbit/s|
|Show More ▾|
The N-EGS7228P KIT is a Pair of Two (2) High-Powered 802.11n 5 GHz Wireless Outdoor Access Points/Client Bridges.
- Supports connectivity to an IP Surveillance Camera
- Additional Fast Ethernet Port can be used to connect an IP Surveillance Camera to the wireless network
- Up to One Mile of Wireless Connectivity
- 600mW transmit power and an internal 13 dBi directional antenna with a more focused beam array than omni-directional antennas delivers extreme long-range point-to-point connectivity
- 6x Speed Over Legacy 802.11g Access Points
- Compliant with 802.11b/g/n standard and MIMO delivering up to 300 Mbps throughput over wireless for greater overall performance and connectivity
- Ruggedize Housing Design Withstands Harsh Environmental Conditions
- IP55 Rated Waterproof housing
- More Secure Wireless Communication
- Industry standard encryption: WPA/WPA2, MAC Address Filtering
- Customizable Wireless Access for Different Company Departments or Workgroups
- Supports 802.1q mapping of SSIDs and up to four VLANs
- Monitor and Manage Several Access Points from the Convenience of Your Desk
- EZ Controller™ software for Windows, Mac OS X or Linux provides a suite of tools for IT managers, installers and network administrators to manage and maintain wireless networks. (Available as a free download).
EXTEND YOUR COMPANY NETWORK TO ANOTHER BUILDINGSometimes cost, the surrounding landscape or bodies of water make it difficult to extend a company network using cabling. That's why the ENH500 is ideal for creating a point-to-point Wi-Fi bridge between buildings to extend a company network to an additional building.
Operating in the 5GHz mode, the ENH500 can link two buildings together with high speed connectivity in while avoiding more common and congested 2.4GHz interference.