This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Twizzlers® Strawberry Licorice, 36.7 Oz Canister, 105 Pieces Item # 691040
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Kids and adults love a sweet treat. Twizzlers candy is a great snack to throw into your child's lunchbox as a nice surprise, or to keep in a candy dish in the hall. Twizzlers licorice delivers plenty of flavor in a fun shape.
- A chewy strawberry-flavored snack for any time of day.
- Twizzlers are a great low-fat treat.
|manufacturer||The Hershey Company|
|Ready To Ship||yes|
|weight per unit||36.7 oz oz|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
The Twist You Can’t ResistTwist things up with Twizzlers Candy in Strawberry Flavor! Simply pop the top on this re-sealable container and enjoy every strawberry-flavored bite of chewy candy.
- Perfect for snacks, office break rooms, and parties
- Strawberry flavor
- A kosher candy
- 105 pieces of chewy candy, individually wrapped for freshness
- Includes 1 container of Twizzlers Candy in Strawberry Flavor (2-pound container)
A Berry Delicious Treat
- Twizzlers Candy in Strawberry Flavor makes for a “berry delicious” snack at home or work!
- Create your own theater experience by enjoying movies and lots of Twizzlers Candy at home with friends and family.
- For a fun twist, snip each end of a Twizzlers Candy in Strawberry Flavor and use it to sip your favorite cold beverages.
Dipped Twizzlers Recipe
Hershey’s Premier White Chips (or your favorite flavor)Sprinkles
1. Melt chips in microwavable glass bowls.
2. Dip Twizzlers Candy (one by one for best results.)
3. Place on single layer on racks for about 15 minutes.
4. Top with sprinkles while the Twizzlers Candy is still warm.5. Serve or save for later between sheets of wax paper.
About Twizzlers Candy
About Twizzlers Candy
Twizzlers Candy was born in 1845 with the establishment of the Young & Smylie candy company. The Hershey Company acquired Twizzlers Candy in 1977, and later introduced Twizzlers Pull ‘N’ Peel, Twizzlers Nibs, and other much-loved candy products.Today, Twizzlers is the Twist You Can’t Resist, whether you’re enjoying a classic twist, the rip-roaring fun of a Twizzlers Pull ‘N’ Peel, or the tangy taste of Sweet & Sour Filled Twists. You can even use Twizzlers Candy for crafts and baking, or bite the ends off to make a straw.