3M™ LED Advanced A19 Dimmable Frosted Light Bulb, 5 Watts, 2700K White Item # 691466
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Enjoy bright lighting and energy savings with the 3M LED Advanced A19 Dimmable Frosted Light Bulb. It consumes less electricity than conventional incandescent bulbs, turns on instantly, contains no mercury, and can last up to 25 years.
- Can be used in standard light fixtures. No special re-wiring is needed.
- Uses nearly 80% less energy than a traditional incandescent light bulb.
- Emits up to 2700K of natural-looking, frosted light to brighten your room.
|Number Of Bulbs||1|
|Bulb Base||E26 Medium|
|Incandescent Equivalent Wattage||26-40 W|
|light output||450 lm|
|light bulb average rated life||20000 hr|
|Color Temperature Kelvin||2700K|
|manufacturer||MSI LIGHTING, INC.|
|Product Type||LED Bulb|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Save And Conserve
Why We Are Great
Cast A Beautiful Glow On Energy Savings
A19 Lighting, Traditional Edison Socket
- The 3M LED advanced light uses nearly 80 percent less energy than a traditional incandescent light bulb.
- It turns on instantly, contains no mercury, and it lasts up to 25 years.
- The 60W equivalent 3M LED light can save consumers up to $140 of electricity over the bulb’s lifetime.
Spots and Floods
- 4 styles include the Proprietary CrimpFin™ Heatsink Design
- 50,000-hour life, 5-year warranty
- No UV or IR radiation
Replaces CFL Halogen, MIH, and Incandescent Bulbs
- Excellent light without mercury
- No warm-up required
- Lamps require less wattage to match the light output of conventional bulbs.
Excellent Thermal Management
- The A19 is ideal for use in enclosed luminaires.
- Light is evenly distributed across entire bulb putting the light where you want it.
Direct Replacement Into Existing Fixtures
- A19 fits traditional (Edison) sockets
- PAR38, BR-30 and PAR-30L fit medium screw base
- GU-10 is compatible with GU-10 sockets
- MR-16 is compatible with GU-5.3 base