This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Avery® Inkjet Clean-Edge Business Cards, 2" x 3 1/2", White Matte, Pack Of 160 Item # 691520
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Create custom business cards — via your inkjet printer!
- Cards easily separate with smooth, clean edges.
- Print on both sides! Use the back of the card for maps, directions, product or price lists, appointment reminders, coupons, photos, calendars and more.
- Heavyweight card stock is coated on both sides to produce vibrant color and sharp text.
- Avery offers easy-to-use Avery Templates for Microsoft® Word and many other popular software programs.
|card size||2" x 3 1/2"|
|machine compatibility||inkjet printer|
|number of cards per sheet||8|
|number of sheets||20|
|paper finish type||matte|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Design and print your own professional business cards in minutes with our premium Clean Edge Business Cards. The Clean Edge technology ensures that your cards snap apart with smooth, nonperforated edges. You can easily print on both sides, allowing you to add information like maps, special offers and appointment reminders. They're are also perfect for reward cards, gift tags and more. Made from high-quality, heavyweight cardstock, they're optimized for printing vibrant colors and sharp, clear text. Simply use the free designs and templates at avery.com/print to create your ideal card.
- Design and print your own premium business cards
- Also perfect for personal contact cards, loyalty cards, gift tags and more
- Print only the amount of cards you need, when you need them
- Clean Edge technology ensures smooth, nonperforated edges
- High-quality, heavyweight cardstock is optimized for printing vibrant colors and sharp, clear text
Avery Premium Clean Edge Business Cards
Design and print professional business cards in minutes with these premium business cards. Made of thick, heavy cardstock from 90 to 94 pounds, these sturdy cards are coated on both sides to offer vivid color graphics and sharp, clear text. True Print product feature creates better printer alignment of text and images for great results. The unique Clean Edge technology lets you easily snap apart cards from the sheet, leaving completely smooth, non-perforated edges. Choose from bright white, ivory and linen-textured cardstock for laser or inkjet printers.
Why Should I Print My Own Business Cards?
- No Minimum Order—Print as many or as few cards as you need, when you need them.
- Customizable—Change your business cards as often as you'd like.
- Available Right Away—No waiting for a professional printer. Just print off a few sheets of cards as needed.
4 Simple Steps
Avery makes it easy for you to print your own customized business cards right from your computer or tablet. You can personalize your business cards to use as networking cards, rewards cards, coupons, gift tags and more. Go to our official site to get started.
Free Avery Design & Print
Design online with your PC or Mac with no download required.
Download free software and work when you're not online using a PC or Mac.
Get creative with your tablet.
Save to a free MyAvery account and access your projects from almost any device.
More Than Just a Business Card
Small BusinessesPut your logo, location and contact information on the front of the card and use the back side to:
- Showcase a list of products or services
- Promote an upcoming event
- Offer a discount or coupon
- Run a rewards program
- Use as an appointment reminder card
- Include a map or directions
- Feature a calendar, tip-rate chart or other useful information so customers keep your card handy
RealtorsBecause you can print as few as 10 cards at a time, realtors can create targeted, marketing materials, customized for every open house, every property for sale, every neighborhood or every client. Use the back side of the card to:
- Feature current listings, including pictures of the home, key features and listing price
- Advertise open houses, including date, time, map and directions
- List recent neighborhood sales
- Include an interest rate table
- You could even create a customized card for each home you are selling and provide a stack to the homeowner to distribute for you
NetworkingCreate personalized business cards to promote yourself at career fairs, networking events, social gatherings and job interviews. Just put your name and contact info on the front of the card and use the back side to:
- Highlight experience
- Showcase areas of expertise
- Summarize skills and abilities
- List credentials, degrees, training or certifications
- Communicate a personal positioning statement
- Since you can print just as many cards as you need, you can tailor your cards for specific industries, job opportunities or networking situations
Other Creative UsesPlan a date, create picture-perfect place cards, or show loved ones how special they are--with Avery Premium Clean Edge Business Cards, the options are endless. Use them to make:
- Gift Tags
- Merchandise or Price Tags
- Appointment Reminders
- Raffle Tickets
- Place Cards
- Mommy Cards