Creative Teaching Press® Cut And Paste Vocabulary Sentences, Grades K-2 Item # 693714
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Help beginning readers expand vocabulary skills with engaging activities
- Uses short, simple sentences to teach 77 important vocabulary words through small-group instruction. Students identify scrambled words to create a proper sentence.
- Offers an active learning approach with hands-on opportunities for the students to learn new literacy concepts.
- Pages can be reproduced for use by the whole classroom. Pages are also perforated and single-sided for use with at home.
- Meets Common Core standards.
- For students in kindergarten through second grade.
|age recommendation||5 to 7 years|
|grade||kindergarten; 1st grade; 2nd grade|
|manufacturer||Creative Teaching Press|
|number of pages||144|
|publisher||Creative Teaching Press|
|size||8 1/2" x 11"|