This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Looking for a high-bandwidth HBA solution to meet the requirements of increasing server virtualization and consolidation? Finding it difficult to realize the full bandwidth potential of your server running I/O intensive applications? The HPE StoreFabric SN1100E 16Gb Host Bus Adapters deliver twice the I/O performance of 8 Gb HBAs, it takes storage networking performance and efficiency to the next level. They enable rapid storage and retrieval of critical information when using high bandwidth cloud applications and storage intensive applications such as backup, database transactions and rich media. Designed for increased virtual machine density and bandwidth requirements, the SN1100E 16Gb HBA products enable more applications and virtual machines to run on a single server and port, resulting in reduced cabling. The SN1100E 16Gb HBAs are backward compatible with 8 Gb and 4 Gb networks and will protect your current and future IT investments.
|form factor||Plug-in Card|
|Host Interface||PCI Express 3.0|
|maximum data transfer rate||16 Gbit/s|
|Total Number of Fibre Channel Ports||1|
|Weight (Approximate)||6.67 oz|
HPE StoreFabric SN1100E 16Gb Single Port Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapter/S-Buy
High-performance, Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapters
- The HPE StoreFabric SN1100E 16Gb Host Bus Adapters deliver twice the I/O performance of 8 Gb Fibre Channel (FC) HBAs.
- Moving to 16 Gb technology provides the infrastructure required for the more powerful servers and data intensive applications in virtualized environments.
- When using storage intensive applications like backup/restore, database transactions, virtualization and rich media, the improved I/O performance enables faster storage and retrieval of data.
Outstanding Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapters for Virtualization
- The HPE StoreFabric SN1100E 16Gb Host Bus Adapters are ideal for the implementation of virtual servers with the power to drive multiple virtual machines.
- Allows a single port to acquire multiple N Port IDs, reducing the need for additional physical ports.
- Data center administrators do not need to concern themselves with multiple requests from the virtualized servers potentially creating conflict.
- Improves host utilization and enhances application performance.
- Allows power savings resulting in lower operating expenditures.
Four Ports for Additional Bandwidth
- The HPE StoreFabric SN1100E 16Gb Host Bus Adapters allow IT departments to do more with less: less hardware, less power, less cooling, less personnel, and less budget.
- They optimize existing resources by deploying an effective adaptive server solutions.
- Scale physical resources through consolidation and virtualization.
|Servers supported||HPE ProLiant platforms Refer to server QuickSpecs for details regarding option support|
|Compatible operating systems||Microsoft Windows Red Hat Linux SUSE Linux VMware Hyper-V Please visit www.hpe.com/storage/spock for the latest available information on Operating System support.|
|Port speed||16 Gb/s Fibre Channel|
|Product dimensions (H x W x D)||9 x 5 x 1.25 in|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability