Intuit® QuickBooks® Online Plus 2020, 1-User, 1-Year Subscription, Windows®, Download Item # 6974092
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Maximize your tax deduction using QuickBooks Online Plus. You can access data via a PC, a Mac, a tablet or a smartphone, and data backs up automatically. You can sync it with your accountant so that they can check your data, and easy imports and exports from Excel ensure effortless cost tracking. You can also track your income and expenses and send unlimited estimates and invoices. QuickBooks Online Plus also lets you track sales and profitability for each location you own.
- Easy business and personal accounting software.
- Provides remote access via PCs, Macs, tablets and smartphones.
- Simple accountant access for cross-referencing data.
- Allows Excel importing and exporting so you can track costs quickly.
|operating system compatibility||Windows 8; Mac OS X 10.12 Sierra|
|Product Line||Online Plus|
|Product Type||Federal Tax Software Product Key & Box|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
QuickBooks Online Plus
QuickBooks Online Plus - An easy and intuitive way to run your businessWith the most advanced features and easy to use interface, QuickBooks Online Plus saves time by letting you create recurring invoices, manage your bills, prepare and print 1099s and track inventory. Manage your business on the go by accessing QuickBooks Online anywhere/anytime via any device.1 Access 60+ insightful built-in reports to understand the health of your business. Expand your QuickBooks Online functionality by easily syncing with 350+ apps.2 Seamlessly collaborate with your accountant to make tax time a snap. Expert support at no additional cost.3
All you need. All in one place.
- QuickBooks Online Plus is a 1-Year subscription4
- Easy to set up, learn & use – no software to install and personalized for your business
- Manage your business on the go - Access your data anytime, anywhere – on your PC, Mac or mobile devices.1
- Save time and reduce data entry errors5 - QuickBooks Online automatically pulls in data from your bank and credit card.
- Automatic data backup & product updates6
- Make a great impression - Create and send professional invoices straight from QuickBooks.
- Get instant insights into the health of your business - Track income, expenses, and profit information all in one place
- Expand your QuickBooks Online functionality - Easily sync with popular apps like TSheets, Method CRM, Fundbox and 350+ more.2
- Keep your money longer – Easily enter bills and pay only when they are due.
- Spend less time paying bills – Batch payments to the same vendor
- Spend less time creating invoices – Setup invoices to
- File your tax forms on time – Prepare and print 1099s instantly
- Plan your purchases – Track your inventory within QuickBooks Online.
- Make better business decisions - built-in budget planning toolsautomatically bill on a recurring schedule.
- Need expert support? Our agents are ready & available to answer all of your questions at no additional cost.3
*This product is for new QuickBooks Online customers that do not have a QuickBooks Online account.
- Automatic data back up & product updates6
- Our expert s are here to help, simply request assistance directly from wi thin the product.3
- Use the apps you know and love to keep your business running smoothly.
Make organization easyWe don’t expect you to be an accounting expert. That’s why QuickBooks keeps everything organized in one place. And, if you have an accountant, share your books for seamless collaboration.7
Get time on your sideConnect your bank account to automatically import and categorize transactions.8 Sync with popular apps2 and easily snap photos of your receipts to store them with QuickBooks mobile.1
Keep more of what you earnPowerful invoicing with custom reminders, tracking, and direct deposit puts less time between you and your money. Plus with dozens of reports, you'll always know where your business stands.
Which QuickBooks Online is right for you?
This product is for new QuickBooks Online customers that do not have a QuickBooks Online account.
Product registration required. Important Note: Activation required by January 31, 2021
PC: An Intel Core i3 or a comparable processor (2016 or newer) with 2GB of RAM, running Windows 8 or later. Mac: Running OS X 10.12 (Sierra) or later. (Linux operating systems, such as Ubuntu or Fedora not supported.) An Internet connection of 1.5Mbps or higher. A minimum screen resolution of 1366 x 768. For Windows users: Adobe Reader 11.0 or higher is required for printing forms (available as a free download: https://get.adobe.com/reader/). For printing forms, a laser or inkjet printer is required. The most current version of Microsoft Edge, Firefox, Chrome or Safari (version 11 or later). QuickBooks Online mobile app is available on iPhone, iPad and Android phones and tablets. Devices sold separately; data plan required. Not all features are available on the mobile apps. QuickBooks Online mobile access is included with your QuickBooks Online subscription at no additional cost. Data access is subject to mobile provider network availability and occasional downtime due to system and server maintenance and events beyond our control.
- 1 See system requirements.
- 2 Each sold separately; additional terms, conditions and fees may apply.
- 3 Phone support is included with the subscription of QuickBooks Online. Your subscription must be current. Intuit reserves the right to limit the length of the call.
- 4 QuickBooks Online Plus is a 1-year subscription service. After 1 year, you will need to renew your subscription. Product registration required. Activation required by January 31, 2021. Terms, conditions, pricing, features, service and support options are subject to change without notice.
- 5 Online services vary by participating financial institutions or other parties and may be subject to application approval, additional terms, conditions, and fees.
- 6 Product upgrades and data backup when and if available as part of an active subscription.
- 7 Once accountant(s) accept your invitation they will automatically get signed up for QuickBooks Online Accountant, allowing them to access your data.
- 8 Online services vary by participating financial institutions or other parties and may be subject to application approval, additional terms, conditions and fees.