Ergodyne ProFlex 818WP Tena-Grip™ Thermal Waterproof Winter Work Gloves, XXL, Orange Item # 6981442
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
These Ergodyne thermal waterproof gloves can keep you hands warm while providing the dexterity you need to get the job done, making them ideal if you work outside in cold weather or do freezer work. The 3M™ Thinsulate™in the palm and back of the hand is lightweight and bulk-free to allow your hands to move, while the abrasion-resistant Tena-Grip™ provides grip on the palm to help you hang on to your tools.
- Dual-zone insulation with 40 grams of 3M™ Thinsulate™ in the palm and 70 grams in the back of the hand for extreme protection in cold conditions. Insulation is bulk-free and lightweight to maintain dexterity.
- Breathable membrane insert blocks cold, moisture and wind to keep your hands warm and dry when working in the snow or cold temperatures.
- Ripstop outer shell with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish is breathable.
- Abrasion-resistant Tena-Grip™ reinforces the palm and provides grip to help you hold on to your tools and equipment.
- Extended neoprene cuff with hook-and-loop closure can fit under or over jacket sleeves.
- ID space on the cuff makes it easy to keep track of the gloves.
- Soft nose and brow wipe area on the thumb for added utility.
- Meets EN 388: 3423 X standards.
- Machine washable.
|Product Line||ProFlex 818WP Tena-Grip™ Thermal Waterproof Winter Work Gloves|
|Product Type||Cold Weather Gloves|