This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
ASUS® ROG Zephyrus S GX701 Gaming Laptop, 17.3" Screen, Intel® Core™ i7, 16GB Memory, 1TB Solid State Drive, Windows® 10 Home Item # 6981561
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Take on important gaming sessions with this ASUS laptop, which features the nVidia® GeForce® RTX 2070 graphics card and HD display for impressive visuals. The 1TB solid state drive provides plenty of storage for your media.
- 17.3" full-HD display with 1920 x 1080 resolution lets you enjoy vibrant images.
- Powered by an Intel® Core™ i7 processor.
- 16GB of memory is available to run your programs. Memory is not expandable
- 1TB solid state drive store your songs, photos, videos and more.
- Wireless-AC (802.11ac) lets you enjoy high-performance, cable-free networking.
- Features 3 USB 3.1 ports, 1 USB Type-C port and 1 HDMI port for ultrafast data transfers.
- Keep in touch with help from the 720p HD webcam and built-in array microphone.
- Stereo speakers deliver quality sound.
- Bluetooth® technology lets you connect wirelessly to enabled devices.
- HDMI™ port lets you view videos and photos on your HDTV. HDMI cable is sold separately.
- Runs on Microsoft® Windows® 10.
- Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, the Intel Inside logo, Intel Core, Intel Atom, Celeron, Pentium and Pentium Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
|Display Type||FHD LED|
|Graphics Type||Dedicated; Shared|
|hard drive capacity||1 TB|
|hard drive type||Solid State Drive|
|maximum memory capacity||16 GB|
|memory type||DDR4 SDRAM|
|Number of USB Ports||5|
|Operating Systems||Windows 10|
|Operating System Version (Details)||Windows 10|
|processor||Intel Core I7|
|Processor Speed (Base)||2.60 GHz|
|Screen Size (Diagonal)||17.3 in.|
|wireless connectivity||802.11ac; Bluetooth|
|Laptop Weight||5.7 lb|
|Maximum Turbo Speed||2.60 GHz|
|maximum resolution||1920 x 1080|
|native resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Eco Label Standard||RoHS|
|Product Type||Gaming Laptop|
|Graphics Memory Capacity||8589934592|
|Graphics Controller Model||GeForce RTX 2070|
|Number of USB 3.1 Ports||3|
|Graphics Memory Technology||GDDR6; DDR4 SDRAM|
|Graphics Controller Manufacturer||NVIDIA; Intel|
|Input Voltage||120; 230|
|Total Solid State Drive Capacity||1099511627776|
|Display Screen Technology||In-plane Switching (IPS) Technology|
|Number of Cells||4-cell|
|Product Name||Zephyrus S GX701GW-DB76 Gaming Notebook|
|Number of Total Memory Slots||1|
|Operating System Platform||Windows|
|Number of Occupied Memory Slots||1|
|Operating System Architecture||64-bit|
|Number of Batteries||1|
|Show More ▾|
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
The actual transfer speed of USB 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, and/or Type-C will vary depending on many factors including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environment.
Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, and Xeon Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Wi-Fi: Nearly “6x faster” Wireless-AC claims are based on the comparison of maximum theoretical data rates for single (433 Mbps) and dual (867 Mbps) spatial stream 802.11ac vs. single spatial stream (150 Mbps) 802.11n Wi-Fi solutions as documented in IEEE 802.11 wireless standard specifications, and require the use of similarly configured 802.11ac wireless network routers or better.