This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Blue Snowball USB Microphone - Brushed Aluminum Item # 700201
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Finally, a USB mic that's not only easy to use, but sounds as good on your desktop as it does in a professional recording studio. Meet the Snowball, the world's first professional USB mic.Whether you're recording a guitar at your kitchen table or a complete band in the studio, the Snowball can capture it with detail unheard of before in a USB mic.The Snowball is a direct plug and play mic that connects to either a Mac or PC - no additional software is needed. With its dual capsule design and unique three-pattern switch, the Snowball can handle everything from soft vocals to the loudest garage band - and it's ideal for podcasting. Check it out and you'll see why it's the coolest mic in town.
|brand name||Blue Microphones|
|Maximum Frequency Response||18 kHz|
|Minimum Frequency Response||40 Hz|
|Polar Pattern||Cardioid; Omni-directional|
|System Requirements||PC: Windows 8; Windows 7; Windows Vista; Windows XP Home Edition or XP Professional; 64 MB RAM (minimum); MAC: Mac OSX; USB 1.0 or 2.0; 64MB RAM (minimum)|
|Weight (Approximate)||2.30 lb|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Classic studio-quality USB microphoneCreate studio-quality recordings with Blue Microphone's Snowball, a USB microphone with exceptional sound-capture capabilities. Using Blue Microphone's award-winning dual-capsule and circuit design, the Snowball produces crisp, clean recordings that are free of feedback and distortion. A unique pattern switch allows you to toggle between three different settings, giving you the flexibility to record vocals, instrumental music, podcasts, interviews, and more. With a plug-and-play design that is both Mac and PC compatible, the Snowball requires no additional drivers and is ready to record straight out of the box.
- Professional studio-quality recording for vocals, instruments, podcasts and more
- Unique two-capsule design ensures rich natural sound
- Three pickup options for recording – directly in front of mic (vocals), all around mic (ensembles) and extra loud sources (electric guitar)
- Compatible with PC and Mac, no drivers required
- Available in multiple finish options
- Includes rugged adjustable mic stand and USB cable
STUDIO-QUALITY VOCALS, INSTRUMENTS, PODCASTS AND MOREFinally, a USB mic that's not only easy to use, but sounds as good on your desktop as it does in a professional recording studio. Snowball’s unique design and proprietary condenser capsule developed by Blue deliver legendary sound for everything from podcasting to recording instruments.
Snowball USB microphones bring the same Blue heritage that powers the world’s most elite studios and artists so you can achieve studio-quality sound on your desktop with ease.
TOTALLY EASY TO USESnowball works automatically with your Mac or PC—no drivers required. It comes with a fully adjustable desktop metal stand and is available in three distinctive finishes: textured white, gloss black and brushed aluminum.
CAPTURE ANY AUDIO SOURCESnowball is the perfect microphone for computer recording. It gives you the flexibility and versatility to record all sorts of projects in stunning sound quality. You get three pickup settings—cardioid, omni, and cardioid with -10dB pad—to accommodate any recording situation.
- CARDIOID: This setting picks up sound from the front, ideal for recording single-direction audio like vocals, voice overs, solo instruments and podcasts.
- OMNI: Need to record a band, group of singers, or business meeting? Switch to the Omni setting for lush 360-degree recording.
- CARDIOID WITH -10dB PAD: Dealing with an especially loud sound source? This setting reduces mic sensitivity so even the loudest instruments or vocalists come in crystal clear and distortion free.