This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Xerox VersaLink C600 C600/N LED Printer - Color Item # 7003456
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The VersaLink C600 is the new definition of exceptional performance, unbeatable reliability and impressive print quality. It is cloud connected, mobile ready, app-enabled, and easy to customize.
|Input Voltage||120 V AC|
|Max Resolution (B&W)||1200 x 2400 dpi|
|Max Resolution (Color)||1200 x 2400 dpi|
|Max Resolution Class (B&W)||1200 x 2400 dpi|
|Max Resolution Class (Color)||1200 x 2400 dpi|
|Maximum Color Print Speed (ppm)||55|
|Maximum Memory||2 GB|
|Maximum Mono Print Speed (ppm)||55|
|Maximum Print Resolution||1200 x 2400 dpi|
|Media Feeders||Input tray: 1 x automatic - 150 sheets - Legal (8.5 in x 14 in) weight: 60 g/m² - 220 g/m² - (16 lbs (Bond) (min) - 43 lbs (Cover) (max)) ¦ Input tray: 1 x automatic - 550 sheets - Legal (8.5 in x 14 in) weight: 60 g/m² - 220 g/m² - (16 lbs (Bond) (min) - 43 lbs (Cover) (max))|
|Media Size||A4 - 8.30" x 11.70"; Legal - 8.50" x 14"; Letter - 8.50" x 11"; 2.99" x 5"; 2.99" x 7.48"|
|Media Weight (lbs)||16 lbs (Bond) - 43 lbs (Cover)|
|Number of Input/Multipurpose Trays Installed||2|
|power source||AC Supply|
|Print Color Capability||Color|
|processor speed||1.05 GHz|
|RAM Installed (Max)||2 GB|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume||15000|
|recommended use||Plain Paper Print|
|screen size||5 in.|
|Standard Input Media Capacity||700 sheets|
|USB Direct Printing||Yes|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||64.8 lb|
|What's Included||VersaLink C600 Colour Printer; Starter Capacity Print Cartridge: One of each (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow: 6,000 print capacity; Starter Capacity Print Cartridge: Black: 10,000 print capacity5; Software and Documentation CD (Safety, Regulatory, Recycling and Disposal Guides, Print Drivers, and Warranty Statement); Installation Guide; Quick Use Guides; Power Cord|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Xerox Loyalty Rebate ProgramGet a 10% Rebate on a New Xerox® Printer or MFPPDF, 482K, 2 pages
Reliable productivity and peace of mind.
Right out of the box, you’ll count on your VersaLink C600 to consistently and flawlessly perform the tasks that make your business work more efficiently. From IT-free installation wizards, to step-by-step configuration options, you’re ready to go—hassle free.
Completely re-engineered for superior reliability, the VersaLink C600 features a new hardware design with fewer moving parts, and a more advanced Hi-Q LED print head. VersaLink devices are loaded with features and time-saving Xerox technologies designed to speed up information sharing and reduce inefficient workflows.
When it comes to safeguarding critical information, VersaLink devices deliver a spectrum of stringent security features, including Secure Print and card authentication to control access.
Count on superior print quality to make your work look its best. A print resolution of up to
1200 x 2400 dpi delivers sharp text and fine line detail, plus exceptional color vibrancy.
EASY, EFFICIENT AND ENTIRELY NEW.
With the customizable, capacitive 5-inch color touchscreen, you can tap, swipe and pinch your way through tasks and functions with mobile-like ease.
Speed through tasks by saving common settings as presets for simple, single-touch job setup. With Simple ID, individual users and groups enter a user ID and password once, and then enjoy fast, secure, easy access to task-specific presets and commonly used apps on a personalized home screen.
Mobile freedom and app-based flexibility.
The VersaLink C600 Color Printer gives you the freedom to work where and how you want—with out-of-the-box connectivity to Google Drive™, Microsoft® OneDrive® and DropBox™, and more through the Xerox App Gallery.
The ability to connect and print from multiple devices is key for today’s worker, and VersaLink devices meet the challenge with Apple® AirPrint®, Google Cloud Print™, Xerox® Print Service Plug-in for Android™, Near Field Communication (NFC) Tap-to-Pair and Mopria®, plus optional Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct.
XEROX® CONNECTKEY® TECHNOLOGY—THE NEXUS OF YOUR COMPLETE PRODUCTIVITY ECOSYSTEMFrom Xerox—the company that created the modern workplace—we present the next revolution in workplace productivity. With a consistent user experience across a wide range of devices, mobile and cloud connectivity and a growing library of apps to expand functionality, you’ll work faster, better and smarter.
Intuitive User Experience
An entirely new—and yet entirely familiar way to interact that includes a tablet-like experience with gesture-based touchscreen controls and easy customization.
Mobile and Cloud Ready
Instant connectivity to cloud and mobile devices right from the user interface, with access to pre-loaded, cloud-hosted services that let you work where, when and how you want.
Full multi-level protection for both documents and data, ready to guard against and eliminate emerging threats and meet or exceed regulatory compliance.
Enables Next Generation Services
Work more efficiently and manage resources more effectively. Easy integration of Xerox® Managed Print Services enables remote monitoring of service delivery and consumables.
Gateway to New Possibilities
Instantly extend your capabilities with access to the Xerox App Gallery, featuring real-world apps designed to optimize digital workflows. Commission our network of partners to design innovative, business-specific solutions.
INTRODUCING TOUCHSCREEN SUPERIORITY.Meet the industry’s most advanced, 5-inch color touchscreen interface. It’s a user experience that sets a higher standard for customization, personalization and versatility.
By presenting a familiar “mobile” experience—with support for gestural input and task focused apps that share a common look and feel—fewer steps are needed to complete even the most complex jobs.
A highly intuitive layout guides you through every task from start to finish, with a natural hierarchy placing critical functions near the top of the screen and commonly used options front and center. Don’t like where a function or app is located? Customize the layout to make it yours.
This unmatched balance of hardware technology and software capability helps everyone who interacts with the VersaLink C600 Color Printer to get more work done, faster.
Xerox® VersaLink® C600/N Quick FactsPrint. Mobile connectivity.
- Speed Up to 55 ppm letter
- Print: Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Print: As fast as 8 seconds color and black-and-white
- Recommended Average Monthly Print Volume: Up to 15,000 pages/month
- Processor 1.05 GHz /Memory 2 GB /Hard Drive optional 250 GB HDD
- Mobile Printing: Apple® AirPrint®4, Google Cloud Print™ Ready, Xerox® Print Service and Mopria® Print Service Plug-ins for Android™
- Purchasable Options of Cloud Connectors: Print from Google Drive™, Microsoft® OneDrive®, Dropbox™, Microsoft Office 365®, Box®, Xerox® DocuShare® and more
- Xerox App Gallery: Many apps and cloud services available for a growing selection of Xerox® apps available for adding functions to the Printer.
- Standard Device Capacity: 700 sheets/ Total Device Capacity: 3 ,250 sheets
Dimensions and Weight (Unpackaged)
Width 16.9 in. / 427.4 mm
Depth 18.4 in. / 465.5 mm
Height 17.5 in. / 443.4 mm
Weight64.8 lb. / 29.4 kg
Choose the option best for your business:
- 500-sheet output tray with tray-full sensor.
- Card Reader Bay and internal card reader compartment located behind the touch screen.
- (External Card Reader/RFID Kit is required when Finisher/Mailbox is included).
- The optional 250 GB Hard Drive increases the capabilities of numerous app-based functions.
- A front-side USB port2 allows users to quickly print from any standard USB memory device.
- 150-sheet Bypass Tray handles media sizes from 3 x 5 in. to 8.5 x 14 in./76.2 x 127 mm to 216 x 356 mm.
- Tray 1 handles up to 550 sheets with custom sizes of 3 x 7.5 in. to 8.5 x 14 in./76 x 190 mm to 216 x 356 mm.
- The High Capacity Feeder adds up to 2,000 sheets with standard sizes of 8.5 x 11 in. to 8.27 x 11.69 in./216 x 356 mm to 210 x 297 mm.
- Add up to 4 additional 550-sheet paper trays that handle sizes from 3 x 7.5 in. to 8.5 x 14 in./76 x 190 mm to 216 x 356 mm (maximum of 2 additional trays with optional cabinet, maximum of 1
- additional tray with High Capacity Feeder).
- The optional finisher collates and staples sets of up to 50 sheets and includes a 500-sheet output tray.
- The optional mailbox includes 4 bins and each tray can handle up to 100 sheets.
Evaluator GuidePDF, 3.53MB, 21 pages
Office Product GuidePDF, 1.55MB, 7 pages
Print SamplePDF, 12.63MB, 2 pages
Xerox® Color Product LinePDF, 909K, 2 pages
BrochurePDF, 1.79MB, 4 pages
Xerox® VersaLink® C600 Color PrinterPDF, 5.15MB, 1 page
Detailed SpecificationsPDF, 419K, 7 pages
In The Box
Genuine Xerox® Rewards
Industry CertificationPDF, 518K, 4 pages
- 1 1 Maximum volume capacity expected in any one month. Not expected to be sustained on a regular basis.
- 2 Expected regular monthly throughput.
- 3 Power states defined per ENERGY STAR® Program requirements for Imaging Equipment.
- 4 Paper capacities are based on 20 lb. / 75 gsm stock; capacities will vary with different weight stocks.
- 5 Average standard pages. Declared Yield in accordance with ISO/IEC19798. Yield will vary based on image, area coverage and print mode.