Sylvania 4' T8 LED Tube Lights, 1600 Lumens, 10 Watt, 3500K/Warm White, Replaces 4' T8 28 Watt and 25 Watt Fluorescent Tubes, Case of 10 Item # 7004328
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Compatible glass LED T8 for use with instant start and select programmed rapid start electronic T8 ballasts. SubstiTUBE IPS LED T8 lamps are an energy saving alternative, designed to replace traditional fluorescent T8 lamps. No Rewiring Required.
- Suitable for dry and damp locations (cannot come in direct contact with water).
- Produces a brightness of 1600 lumens.
- Voltage: 120/277V.
- Designed to last up to 60,000 hours.
- 220° beam angle delivers ample coverage.
- Works with most existing T8 fluorescent ballasts for simple installation.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 5-year limited warranty.
- 160 Lumens Per Watt
- Energy efficient — designed to use less energy than alternative products, potentially helping you save money and reduce your carbon footprint.
- Helps save energy — designed to limit the energy used by other products, potentially helping you reduce your carbon footprint and save money.
- UL Claim Validation - UL environmental claim validations lend third-party credibility to single-attribute environmental claims.
|Bulb Length||48 in.|
|Led Wattage||10 W|
|Number Of Tubes||10|
|Beam Angle||220 degrees|
|light output||1600 lm|
|Dlc (design Lights Consortium)||Yes|
|energy used||10 W|
|Led Tube Type||Linear|
|Operation Type||Type A Ballast Compatible|
|Compact Fluorescent Equivalent||25 W|
|model||SubstiTube T8 LED Tubes|
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||80-85|
|Color Temperature Kelvin||3500K|
|light bulb average rated life||60000 hr|
|Eco-conscious||Energy Efficient; Helps Save Energy|
|Eco Label Standard||RoHS; UL Claim Validation - Energy Saving|
|Product Type||LED Tube|
|Show More ▾|