Belkin Pro Series Serial Cable Item # 7017346
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Connects two computers with DB9 male ports to share files, folders, and peripherals (e-mail, modems and CD-ROM drives). Requires only Windows 95 preinstalled drivers to make the direct connection.
|Connector||9 pin D-Sub (DB-9) - female|
|Connector (Second End)||9 pin D-Sub (DB-9) - female|
|Connector on First End||1 x 9-pin DB-9 Female Serial|
|Connector on Second End||1 x 9-pin DB-9 Female Serial|
|manufacturer||Belkin International, Inc|
|material||Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) - Jacket|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
From the Manufacturer|
Pro Series Serial Direct cable connection connects two computers with DB9 male ports to share files, folders, and peripherals (e-mail, modems and CD-ROM drives). Requires only Windows® 95 preinstalled drivers to make the direct connection.
- State-of-the-art wiring design ensures 100% compatibility with all devices 100% of the time.
- This cable has crossed “null-modem” wiring design.
- Fast data transfer for maximum performance.
- Full Belkin lifetime warranty.
- Gold plated copper connectors for a clean, clear, error-free transmission with no data loss.
- Oversized ergonomic thumbscrews make installation a breeze.
- Flextec™ cable jacket is very durable and extremely flexible for use in tight areas.
- Ground indents provide excellent conductivity and retention with mating conductors.
- PVC premold encapsulates individual conductors to ensure electrical isolation and relieve stress.
- Aluminum undermold shield helps to meet FCC requirements on EMI/RFI interference.
- 28 AWG stranded tinned copper conductors for excellent signal transmission.
|Cable Characteristic||Thumbscrews , gold plated connectors|
|Cable Type||Null modem cable|
|Connector on First End||1 x 9 pin D-Sub (DB-9) - female|
|Connector on Second End||1 x 9 pin D-Sub (DB-9) - female|