Blue Snowball Microphone - 40 Hz to 18 kHz - Wired - Condenser - Cardioid, Omni-directional - Stand Mountable - USB Item # 702019
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- Includes fully adjustable metal mic stand and USB cable
- Plug and play with Mac and PC
- Unique two-condenser-capsule design for capturing vocals, music, podcasts, gaming and more
- Cardioid, omni, and cardioid with pad pickup options
- Available in textured white, gloss black and chrome
|brand name||Blue Microphones|
|Product Type||Wired Microphone|
|Polar Pattern||Cardioid; Omni-directional|
|Product Name||Snowball Classic Studio-Quality USB Microphone|
|microphone type||Stand Mountable|
|Minimum Frequency Response||40|
|Maximum Frequency Response||18000|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Classic studio-quality USB microphoneCreate studio-quality recordings with Blue Microphone's Snowball, a USB microphone with exceptional sound-capture capabilities. Using Blue Microphone's award-winning dual-capsule and circuit design, the Snowball produces crisp, clean recordings that are free of feedback and distortion. A unique pattern switch allows you to toggle between three different settings, giving you the flexibility to record vocals, instrumental music, podcasts, interviews, and more. With a plug-and-play design that is both Mac and PC compatible, the Snowball requires no additional drivers and is ready to record straight out of the box.
- Professional studio-quality recording for vocals, instruments, podcasts and more
- Unique two-capsule design ensures rich natural sound
- Three pickup options for recording – directly in front of mic (vocals), all around mic (ensembles) and extra loud sources (electric guitar)
- Compatible with PC and Mac, no drivers required
- Available in multiple finish options
- Includes rugged adjustable mic stand and USB cable
STUDIO-QUALITY VOCALS, INSTRUMENTS, PODCASTS AND MOREFinally, a USB mic that's not only easy to use, but sounds as good on your desktop as it does in a professional recording studio. Snowball’s unique design and proprietary condenser capsule developed by Blue deliver legendary sound for everything from podcasting to recording instruments.
Snowball USB microphones bring the same Blue heritage that powers the world’s most elite studios and artists so you can achieve studio-quality sound on your desktop with ease.
TOTALLY EASY TO USESnowball works automatically with your Mac or PC—no drivers required. It comes with a fully adjustable desktop metal stand and is available in three distinctive finishes: textured white, gloss black and brushed aluminum.
CAPTURE ANY AUDIO SOURCESnowball is the perfect microphone for computer recording. It gives you the flexibility and versatility to record all sorts of projects in stunning sound quality. You get three pickup settings—cardioid, omni, and cardioid with -10dB pad—to accommodate any recording situation.
- CARDIOID: This setting picks up sound from the front, ideal for recording single-direction audio like vocals, voice overs, solo instruments and podcasts.
- OMNI: Need to record a band, group of singers, or business meeting? Switch to the Omni setting for lush 360-degree recording.
- CARDIOID WITH -10dB PAD: Dealing with an especially loud sound source? This setting reduces mic sensitivity so even the loudest instruments or vocalists come in crystal clear and distortion free.