ASUS® VivoBook 15 K513 Laptop, 15.6" Screen, Intel® Core™ i7, 12GB Memory, 512GB Solid State Drive, Windows® 10, K513EA-OB74
Keep your workload in check with help from the ASUS VivoBook 15 K513 Laptop. The light, thin design makes it simple to transport this device back and forth to work or school. With 12GB of memory and a 512GB solid state drive, you'll breeze through multiple programs at applications at once with ease.
- 15.6” FHD screen (1920 x 1080) offers crystal-clear images.
- Powered by an Intel Core i7 processor for the speed you need to multitask efficiently.
- Includes 12GB of memory to run programs and games.
- 512GB solid state drive stores your documents, music, photos and other files. Solid state drives are generally lighter, quieter, more cost-efficient and may consume less energy than the traditional hard drive.
- Features Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) technology for fast, secure connection to the Internet.
- Memory card reader allows for quick and easy file transfers. MicroSD cards are supported.
- 512GB SSD laptop includes 2 USB 3.2 ports and 2 USB 2.0 port for ultra-fast data transfers.
- Built-in 720p HD webcam allows you to stay connected with friends and family via video chat.
- Built-in speaker powered by ICEpower offers immersive sound from movies and videos.
- Bluetooth® 5 technology allows you to connect peripherals like printers, wireless mice and more to your laptop.
- Laptop with fingerprint reader helps keep your data secure.
- HDMI™ port can connect your laptop to external devices.
- Stays powered up to 8 hours before you need to recharge. Battery life will vary depending on the product configuration, product model, applications loaded on the product, power management setting of the product, and the product features used by the customer. As with all batteries, the maximum capacity of this battery will decrease with time and usage.
- i7 Windows laptop runs on the Windows 10 Home operating system.
- Backed by the manufacturer’s 1-year warranty.
- *Free upgrade to Windows 11 when available: Upgrade rollout plan is being finalized and is schedule to begin late 2021 and continue into 2022. Specific time will vary by device. Certain features require specific hardware. See https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/windows-11-specifications.
- ENERGY STAR certified — meets federal guidelines for energy efficiency.
- Energy efficient — designed to use less energy than alternative products, potentially helping you save money and reduce your carbon footprint.
|Screen Size (Diagonal)||15.6 in.|
|Battery Life (Maximum)||8 hr|
|Certifications||Energy Star Certified|
|Display Type||FHD LED|
|maximum resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Maximum Turbo Speed||4.7 GHz|
|memory type||DDR4 DRAM|
|native resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Number of HDMI Ports||1|
|Number of USB Ports||4|
|Operating System Version (Details)||Windows 10|
|Optical Drive Type||None|
|ports||USB-C; USB 3.0; USB 2.0|
|processor||Intel Core i7|
|Processor Cache||12 MB|
|Processor Number Of Cores||Quad Core|
|Processor Speed (Base)||2.8 GHz|
|Security Lock Slot||No|
|storage capacity||512 GB|
|storage type||Solid State Drive|
|Eco Label Standard||Energy Star 8.0|
|laptop battery life range||8+ hr|
|manufacturer||ASUS COMPUTER INTERNATIONAL|
|operating system||Windows 10|