Anji Mountain Janis Round Area Rug, 48", Multicolor Item # 7057662
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Perfectly relaxed, casual, and ready for anything, this braided, round area rug will make itself at home in any setting. This piece is a great solution for underneath your dining table or as an inviting option for your entry way and living room.
- Hand-braided by skilled artisans, demonstrating superior quality, craftsmanship, and durability.
- Hand-braided and stitched by skilled artisans in India, this rug brings a handmade, centuries-old craft into your home with its timeless design.
- You’ll love its gentle feel under your feet and its durable, hard-wearing properties for your busiest rooms.
- Soft, hand braided pile made of jute fiber, denim, and post-consumer PET - a material derived from recycled soda bottles
- Jute fibers have insulating and moisture-regulating properties, making your room naturally more comfortable
- Natural tan and ivory colors fit most decors, while the beautiful blue denim adds a classic look and a pop of color to your room
- This rug is GoodWeave-certified, which means you’re not only making the world more beautiful by buying an artisanal product — you’re making the world better by helping to end child labor and supporting fair working conditions.
|color||Tan, Gold, Blue, White|
|primary material||Cotton Blend|
|brand name||Anji Mountain|
|manufacturer||GFH ENTERPRISES INC.|
|Product Type||Area Rug|
|Total Recycled Content Percentage||70 %|
|Show More ▾|