- 2 pages per month. Past, current and 4 following months reference calendar helps you avoid scheduling conflicts.
- Untimed appointments allow you to set your own schedule. A notes section provides space for quick reminders, while the separate area for telephone numbers and addresses helps you quickly contact colleagues.
- 14 months: December to January.
- Twin-wire binding allows easy access to all of the pages, while a heavy-duty poly cover shields against minor damage.
- Tear-off corners are great for jotting down short thoughts.
|calendar term||December to January|
|calendar type||regular year|
|page format||2 pages per month|
|page size||11" x 8 1/2"|
|planner features||notes section; reference calendar|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability