BIC® Mark-it™ Permanent Markers, Black, Pack Of 12 Item # 707689
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Don't worry about wasted ink, these uncapped markers won't dry out for up to 2 weeks. The slender barrel of BIC Mark-It markers feels as comfortable as a pen, letting you have easy, fine control when writing permanent notes on objects like CDs, DVDs and photo paper.
- Extended cap-off time preserves life of marker. Specially formulated permanent ink continues to write — even if the cap's been off for up to 2 weeks! Ink is certified AP nontoxic.
- Sleek body looks and feels like a pen. Slender barrel fits nicely in your hand, just like a pen. Fine point makes it easy to write on CDs, DVDs, photo paper — anywhere you have to write clearly in a small space. Pocket clip allows easy attachment to clothing, notebooks and clipboards.
- Rubber grip for firm hold. You won't lose your grip with the textured rubber area that lets you retain full control of your permanent markers, with no slipping.
- Permanent ink for a lasting impression. Quick-drying, weather-resistant permanent ink goes on and stays on — rain or shine!
- Black BIC markers come in a 12-pack.
- Less harsh chemicals — made with fewer harsh chemicals, or safer chemicals than typical alternatives, helping reduce your use of and exposure to substances that may be more harmful to your health and the environment.
|visible ink supply||No|
|Eco-conscious||Less Harsh Chemicals|
|Eco Label Standard||Certified AP Nontoxic|
|Product Type||Marker Pen|
|Show More ▾|