This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Asus ProArt PA248Q 24" LED LCD Monitor - 16:10 - 6 ms Item # 708139
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The PA248Q ProArt Series LCD display is a design professional-grade monitor that delivers excellent color fidelity and reproduction along with exclusive productivity features such as four USB 3.0 ports.
- Features a 24" widescreen, anti-glare, flat-panel display.
- LED backlighting gives you a thinner and more energy-efficient screen.
- 178-degree horizontal viewing angle that lets you share presentations or collaborate with a co-worker.
- 1000:1 typical contrast ratio enables accurate color reproduction.
- 1920 x 1200 Full HD maximum resolution for a high level of picture detail and a clear, bold display.
- 6ms (black to white) typical response time allows pixels to change colors quickly, so you can enjoy smooth videos.
- Compatible with both legacy and future-ready PCs via VGA and HDMI connectivity.
|Backlight Technology||LED backlight|
|contrast ratio||1000:1 / 50000:1 (dynamic)|
|diagonal screen size||24 in.|
|dimensions||16.4" x 21.9" x 9.3"|
|ENERGY STAR Certified||Yes|
|Horizontal Refresh Rate||83 kHz|
|Horizontal Viewing Angle||178|
|manufacturer||ASUS Computer International|
|monitor brightness||300 cd/m2|
|Monitor Features||picture in picture|
|native resolution||Full HD 1920 x 1200|
|number of colors supported||16.7 million|
|On / Off Switch||Yes|
|response time||6 ms|
|typical response time||6 ms|
|Vertical Refresh Rate||76 Hz|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|What's Included||ProArt PA248Q Widescreen LCD Monitor; Cable Tie; DVI Cable; VGA Cable; Power Cord; DisplayPort Cable; USB 3.0 Cable; Quick Start Guide; Support CD; Warranty Card; Color Pre-calibration Report|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
True Color. Extensive Connectivity. Innovative Design.
The ergonomically-designed ASUS PA248Q is an A+ IPS monitor pre-calibrated to deliver excellent color fidelity and 100% sRGB color reproduction. It has a 16:10 aspect ratio, 1920 x 1200 IPS LED-backlit panel with 178° wide-view angle. It features four USB 3.0 ports for enhanced productivity and additional connectivity options like DisplayPort and HDMI.
- 24.1-inch 1920x1200 IPS LED-backlit panel delivers consistent color depth at virtually any angle
- 100% sRGB color reproduction for true color definition
- Certified calibrated color accuracy (ΔE < 5) saves you time and money on having to use a separate calibrator
- 80,000,000:1 ASUS Smart Contrast Ratio dynamically adjusts between black and white for sharper and brighter visuals
- VESA mountable design and 4-way ergonomic adjustments enable pivot, height, swivel, and tilt adjustments
- 4 built-in USB 3.0 ports for up to 10x faster transfer rates and 50% faster device charging
- Thin bezel for an enhanced multi-display setup
- QuickFit provides commonly-used layout formats directly on screen for more accurate sizing
- 3 year system warranty, 3 year panel warranty, 3 year Zero Bright Dot guarantee, ASUS Rapid Replacement
Pre-calibrated with ∆E < 5
Each PA248Q guarantees industry-leading color accuracy, having been pre-calibrated at factory to minimize the color different to ∆E (Delta E) of less than 5 – ensuring precise reading of color input and guarantees excellent color fidelity.
The World's First Monitor with Four USB 3.0 Ports
PA248Q sets a standard by being the world's first monitor with four USB 3.0 ports; users can easily plug in their devices and experience ultra-fast transmission speeds that are up to 10 times that of current USB 2.0 standards**.
Rich connectivity and high compatibility are available with the PA248Q including DisplayPort, HDMI, DVI, and D-Sub; the PA248Q also allows users to use up to two or three displays simultaneously.
ASUS Exclusive Innovation and Design
Intuitive 5-way Navigation Key
The PA248Q has a 5-way navigation key that acts as a joystick that gives access to the QuickFit Virtual Scale function along with all OSD functions and settings.
What's in the box
- ASUS PA248Q IPS LED Monitor
- Cable Tie
- DVI Cable
- VGA Cable
- DisplayPort Cable
- USB 3.0 Cable
- Power Cord and Adapter
- Quick Start Guide
- Color Calibration Certificate
- Warranty Information Card
24.1-inch Widescreen (16:10 Aspect Ratio)
|Color Saturation||100% (sRGB)|
|Contrast Ratio (Max)||80,000,000:1|
|Display Color||16.7 million|
|Viewing Angle (CR>=10)||
Splendid Video Preset Modes (6 modes)
Color Temperature (4 modes)
Splendid Video Preset Mode Selection
Dual Customizable OSD Shortcuts
HDMI , D-Sub, DisplayPort, DVI-D
|PC Video Input||DisplayPort / DVI-D/ D-Sub / HDMI|
3.5 mm mini-jack
|Analog Signal Frequency||30 ~ 83kHz(H)/ 50 ~ 76 Hz(V)|
|Digital Signal Frequency||
30 ~ 83KHz(H)/50 ~ 76 Hz(V)
Normal < 75 W ; Power saving mode ≤ 1 W; Power off mode: 0W (hard switch) ; Voltage: 100-240V, 50/60 Hz
|Tilt||-5-degress ~ + 20-degrees|
|VESA Wall Mounting||100mm x 100mm|
|USB||1 x upstream, 4 x downstream|
|Phys. Dimension with Stand (W x H x D) ||
21.93 x 16.39 x 9.25 –inches
|Weight (estimated) ||14.11 lbs|
TCO 5.2, UL/cUL, CB, CE, ErP, FCC, CCC, TUV-GS, TUV-ERGO, ISO9241-307, BSMI, Gost-R, C-Tick, VCCI, PSB, NOM, J-MOSS, RoHS, Windows 7 WHQL, Mac Compliance, Energy Star
All specifications are subject to change without notice. Color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice. Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies. Product may not be exactly as shown in photos. (*) ASUSTeK will provide warranty coverage without charge if the purchased product is proven defective and workmanship under normal use within the warranty period, from the date of purchase from ASUSTeK or its authorized reseller. This limited warranty applies only to the original consumer purchaser and is effective only within three years (for the standard warranty) and one year (for the Zero Bright Dot warranty) from date of purchase. ASUS Rapid Replacement covers 2-way free shipping for US and Canada regions only. (**)Figures are theoretical values compared to USB 2.0 benchmarks for reference purposes. Actual speed depends on device and system status.
- 1 http://fortune.com/worlds-most-admired-companies/ Ranked 4th in Computer Industry