This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
- Get superior image quality and enhanced productivity from the WorkForce GT-1500.
- Offers the versatility you need to electronically archive important documents or share records with your workgroup.
- With 1200 x 2400 dpi resolution, it delivers truly amazing quality, so you can capture every detail.
- This powerful performer makes it easy to scan stacks of records, applications and forms.
- High-capacity automatic document feeder quickly scans a variety of sizes up to 8.5" x 14".
- Speeds through scans up to 20 pages per minute, giving you more time to tackle other tasks.
- With innovative ReadyScan LED technology, there's no warm-up time required.
- LED technology does not include any mercury, and it reduces power consumption.
- Energy Star compliant. Adheres to the EPA's Energy Star standards, to keep energy consumption and operating costs as low as possible.
|automatic document feeder capacity||40 sheets|
|Hardware Resolution||1200 x 2400 dpi|
|Image Sensor Type||CCD|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC|
|Interpolated Resolution||4800 dpi|
|Maximum Color Scan Speed (ppm)||12|
|Maximum Mono Scan Speed (ppm)||20|
|Maximum Scan Size||Legal - 8.50" x 14"|
|Media Size||Legal 8.50" x 14"; Custom Size|
|media type||Plain Paper|
|Optical Resolution||1200 dpi|
|Platform Supported||PC; Mac|
|Power Consumption Operational (Standby)||12.5 Watt (2.4 Watt)|
|power source||AC Supply|
|software included||Epson Scan; ABBYY FineReader Sprint Plus OCR; Nuance ScanSoft PaperPort SE|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||8.60 lb|
|What's Included||WorkForce GT-1500 Sheetfed Scanner; Scanner Installation CD-ROM and Electronic User's Guide; Scanner Setup Poster; Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Cable; AC Power Adapter|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
The high-quality solution for affordable document scanning.
Get superior image quality and enhanced productivity from the WorkForce GT-1500 color document imaging scanner. This easy-to-use scanner offers the versatility you need to create PDFs, electronically archive important documents or share records with your workgroup. And, with 1200 x 2400 dpi resolution, it delivers truly amazing quality, so you can capture every detail all with easy, one-touch scanning.
This powerful performer makes it easy to scan stacks of records, applications and forms. Use the high-capacity Automatic Document Feeder to quickly scan a variety of sizes up to 8.5x14. The WorkForce GT-1500 speeds through scans up to 20 pages per minute, giving you more time to tackle other tasks. And, it not only offers greater productivity, it ensures more efficient operation. With innovative ReadyScan™ LED technology, there’s no warmup time required. Best of all, this earth-friendly LED technology does not include any mercury, and it reduces power consumption.
The smart choice for all your document imaging needs, the WorkForce GT-1500 includes a powerful software package. ABBYY® FineReader® Sprint Plus OCR allows you to create editable text from scans, while ScanSoft® PaperPort® makes it easy to organize all your documents. Use Epson Scan to create multi-page PDFs, or to copy or send scans as e-mail attachments. It’s all right at your fingertips with the WorkForce GT-1500, a powerful performer available at an amazing value.
ReadyScan™ LED technologyThis energy-efficient light source uses less power, while ensuring greater productivity. And, there's no warmup time required. Best of all, with no mercury included, this LED technology is better for the environment.
Compatible with popular document imaging applicationsThe Epson WorkForce GT-1500 includes both Epson Scan TWAIN and EMC Captiva ISIS drivers for compatibility with popular document imaging applications from independent software vendors. The WorkForce GT-1500 has also been certified by Kofax, one of the leading ISVs.
Versatile scanning of documents and photosThe Epson WorkForce GT-1500 features a 40-page automatic document feeder capable of scan speeds up to 20 ppm black-and-white, 12 ppm color (Letter-size, 200 dpi, Speed Priority scanning mode). The ADF handles documents from 5.9x5.9 to 8.5x14 inches at up to 600 dpi.
The Epson Scan driver Office Mode provides all the tools for getting the best results from your document scans with text enhancement, color dropout, color enhance and threshold controls. Use Epson Scan to create searchable-text PDF files and double-sided documents with manual duplexing.
For scanning photos, simply lift the ADF and place the images on the 8.5x11.7 inch flatbed for reflective scanning up to 1200 dpi. Use Home Mode in Epson Scan for basic scanning controls or Professional Mode with advanced correction tools including histogram and tonal curves. Both Home and Professional Mode allow you to use the Epson Easy Photo Fix® features such as one-touch color restoration for faded photos.
One-touch scanning in a compact designThe Epson WorkForce GT-1500 features five front panel push buttons for one-touch scanning: Scan, Copy, E-mail, PDF and Cancel along with a Power button and indicator lights. At only 18.5 inches wide, 12.5 inches deep and 4.8 inches tall, the WorkForce GT-1500 is the perfect scanner for the home or small office where desk space is a premium.
- Achieve superior clarity and detail with remarkable 1200 x 2400 dpi resolution
- Enjoy greater productivity with scans up to 20 ppm
- Quickly scan stacks of documents with the high-capacity Automatic Document Feeder- holds up to 40 pages at one time, for quick and efficient scanning
- Organize scanned documents with the easy-to-use document management software included
- Take on any project with easy, one-touch scanning
- Scan originals in a variety of sizes — from 5.9x5.9 to 8.5x14
- Enjoy more efficient operation with exclusive ReadyScan LED technology — no warmup time and fast scanning speeds
- Rest easy with earth-friendly LED technology - no mercury included and lower power consumption
In the Box
WorkForce GT-1500 Information SheetPDF, 660K, 2 pages
Epson Document Scanner Comparison GuidePDF, 1.13MB, 4 pages
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability