Day-Timer® Coastlines® Weekly Notebook Organizer, 9 3/4"H x 12 1/2"W x 1"D, 90% Recycled, Brown, January to December 2018 (884641801) Item # 708299
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Organize your workday with this organizer in hand. You can mark down appointments by the hour, stow away loose pages and accessories and jot down lists and plans on the included notepad.
- 2 pages per week.
- Hourly appointment slots run from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. during the week and 7 a.m. to 12 p.m. on the weekends. Hours run down the middle of each day to provide space for your action list, schedule, diary and work record.
- 12 months: January to December. Monthly calendar pages display Julian dates for easy planning.
- Faux-leather cover with a zipper closure and hidden binding looks sleek and professional. Pages feature a seaside theme for a peaceful look.
- Accessory pockets and card slots allow you to store loose pages, up to 3 credit/business cards and more.
- Includes a coordinating page locator and note pad.
- Refillable for long-lasting use.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco-attributes or eco-labels.
- Recycled content — Product contains 90% total recycled content, including 30% postconsumer content, helping you save resources and reduce waste.
- Day-Timer Planners and Refills use paper certified under the Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI) program. The SFI program integrates the perpetual growing and harvesting of trees with the protection of wildlife, plants, soils, air and water. For more information on the SFI program, visit www.sfiprogram.org.
|binding type||wire bound|
|business card holder||yes|
|calendar type||regular year|
|dimensions||9 3/4"H x 12 1/2"W x 1"D|
|number of rings||0|
|page marker included||no|
|page size||11" x 8 1/2"|
|planner features||notes section; reference calendar; refillable|
|primary material||simulated leather|
|telephone and address pages||yes|
|writing pad included||yes|
|Show More ▾|