This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Smart TV Setup Services, Smart TV Setup Item # 7091769
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Getting a new smart TV is exciting, but it can be hard to understand all of the functions and how to connect it to your other devices. The Smart TV services program your remote control and connect to several video devices and your Wi-Fi network.
- STEP 1: APPOINTMENT SCHEDULING. We will contact you to schedule an appointment with our smart home expert for your smart TV installation and setup service.
- STEP 2: ON THE DAY OF THE APPOINTMENT. When our expert arrives, they will talk to you to understand your goals, and discuss the scope of the service, including what is out of scope. As part of the discussion, if there are issues that needs to be resolved, we will discuss a solution. Our technicians will recommend the best device placement in your home or office.
- STEP 3: INSTALLATION. Our expert technician will install, mount, load test and setup your Smart TV device per manufacturer specifications and the scope discussed with you. We will validate your Wi–Fi network signal strength to make sure your device and remote functionality work with your phone.
- STEP 4: SETUP. To get you more control of your Smart TV, we will help setup up to 3 video streaming applications (Netflix, Amazon, etc.) already available with your subscription and TV manufacturer. We will make sure you can access basic functionalities with your TV.
- STEP 5: QUICK DEMO. Our expert will give you a brief demo on how to use your smart TV and app.
- STEP 6: SERVICE COMPLETION. We want our customers to be happy and satisfied. We will ask you to sign a service completion form once our expert has completed the agreed upon task. We thank you for allowing us the opportunity to help you modernize your home and lifestyle.
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS: What do I need to know before smart TV installation? 1) Our technician will use a power drill to drill pilot holes for the wall bracket screws or bolt, then will attach wall bracket plate provided with mounting kit. 2) You will need a high speed internet connection for the device to work. If your network signal strength is poor, we recommend you choose our network troubleshooting or network extender setup service. 3) We do not do any electrical modifications (wiring). 4) TV mounting can only be done on dry walls, not near or above fireplace. 5) We do not conceal cables in or through the walls. We use cord cover provided by customer to hide cables hanging from TV.