Sony® Xperia XZ Cell Phone, Platinum, PSN300153 Item # 709394
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The powerful quad-core processor in this cell phone can handle hefty apps and programs, making it easy to stay productive, even while on the road. Use the built-in Wi-Fi to connect wirelessly to the Internet from almost anywhere.
- Bluetooth 4.2 technology with A2DP support lets you wirelessly connect to a wide variety of devices. NFC technology allows fast and easy wireless pairing with a simple tap.
- Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac technology makes it easy to connect to the Web. Mobile hotspot capability lets you share your wireless access with compatible devices.
- Wi-Fi Direct technology allows fast pairing and easy data transfers with enabled devices.
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system enables you to stay productive and connected.
- 4G LTE capability delivers advanced network connectivity. (Data plan sold separately.)
- 32GB memory can be expanded by up to 256GB to meet robust storage needs. Accepts a microSD™ card (sold separately).
- Surf the Internet from almost anywhere to check your e-mail and stay on top of current events.
- 23.0-megapixel rear-facing camera features a 1/2.3" Exmor™ mobile sensor, Predictive Hybrid AF, an f/2.0 aperture, 5x zoom, a 24 mm wide-angle G lens and an ISO 12,800 for great low-light shots and can record 4K video. 13.0-megapixel front-facing camera has a 1/3" Exmor mobile sensor, a f/2.0 aperture, 22 mm wide-angle lens and can record video in 1080p full HD resolution.
- 5.2" full HD, IPS, LCD capacitive touch screen lets you play games and watch videos in sharp, clear detail. Curved display is made of Corning Gorilla Glass to protect against minor mishaps.
- Built-in speakerphone allows hands-free calls.
- GPS technology helps you reach unfamiliar destinations.
- Micro USB 2.0 port makes it easy to connect.
- 2,900 mAh lithium-ion battery provides up to 600 hours (2G) or 610 hours (3G) of standby time and up to 11 hours and 40 minutes (2G) or17 hours and 30 minutes (3G) of talk time. Battery life will vary depending on the product configuration, product model, applications loaded on the product, power management setting of the product, and the product features used by the customer. As with all batteries, the maximum capacity of this battery will decrease with time and usage.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
|average charging time||no hours|
|diagonal screen size||5.2 in.|
|dimensions||5.75"H x 2.83"W x 0.32"D|
|external color screen||yes|
|internal color screen||no|
|Internet and e-mail feature||yes|
|maximum resolution||1080 x 1920|
|ring tones gallery||yes|
|standby time||600 hours (2G); 610 hours (3G) hours|
|talk time||11 hours 40 min (2G); 17 hours 30 minutes (3G) hours|
|time and date display||yes|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Show More ▾|