- Provides the help you need to bring your ideas to digital models. You can choose from a variety of modeling methods, including 2D drafting, surface modeling, solid modeling, and more. 26,000 symbols that you can use are included.
- Push/pull modeling lets you design in 3D. Dragging your mouse lets you easily transform 2D objects into 3D. Simply drag a 3D surfaces to change its shape.
- Powerful design tools let you be more productive. You can view a 2D drafted floorplan in 3D with the click of a mouse. Doors and windows can be placed and modified in 3D. You can add a floor or roof with just a mouse click. And you can rotate objects in 3D to view them from any angle.
- Supports a variety of file formats for flexibility. You can save your files in any of these formats: STL, DXF, DWG, STEP, IGES and SAT. A total of 19 file formats are supported.
- Advanced 3D modeling tools. Includes blending, chamfering and shelling.
- Over 80 minutes of training videos help you learn quickly.
|memory requirements||1 GB|
|minimum hard disk space||4 GB|
|minimum processor compatibility||PC: Pentium/AMD Athlon; Mac: Intel|
|minimum resolution required||1024 x 768|
|operating system compatibility||Windows XP; Windows Vista; Windows 7; Mac OS X 10.5+|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability