APC™ Smart-UPS® SC420 Battery Backup, 420VA/260 Watt Item # 710365
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Smart-UPS are trusted by millions of IT professionals throughout the world to protect equipment and critical data from costly interruptions by supplying reliable, network-grade power reliably and efficiently. Available in a variety of forms factors and classes (entry level, standard and extended run), there is a model for nearly every application and budget. Standard models are the most popular UPS in the world for business servers, storage and network devices and have long been considered the benchmark for reliability and manageability. Entry level Smart-UPS models are an economical choice for small and medium businesses looking to protect small networking devices, point-of-sale (POS) equipment and entry level servers. The extended run models accept external battery packs for long runtime to power critical servers, security and communication systems through outages that could last hours.
- Also protects your connected equipment from lightning and other damaging surges and spikes. PowerChute Business Edition software safely stores data and gracefully shuts down your network operating system before the battery is fully discharged — whether you're there or not.
- Features 4 power outlets.
- LED indicators display status at a glance. Audible alarm lets you know if the unit is on battery power, if the battery is low or of there is an overload condition.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) provides consistent, accurate output voltage.
- Ideal for small-to-medium businesses looking to protect entry-level servers.
|Alarm||On Battery; Low Battery|
|average charging time||5 hours|
|Backup/Run Time (Full Load)||5.50 Minute|
|Backup/Run Time (Half Load)||13.50 Minute|
|Battery Characteristics||Spill-proof, Maintenance-free|
|Battery Management||Intelligent Battery Management|
|battery type||Sealed Lead Acid (SLA)|
|Certifications & Standards||CSA; FCC Part 15 Class B; NOM; UL 1778; UL 1449|
|coaxial cable line protection||yes|
|connected equipment warranty||$150,000|
|cord length||6 feet|
|dimensions||6.6"H x 4.7"W x 14.5"D|
|Emergency Power OFF||Optional|
|EMI/RFI noise reduction||yes|
|fax/phone line protection||yes|
|Input Connectors||1 x power NEMA 5-15|
|joule rating||412 joules|
|Load Capacity (VA)||420 VA|
|Load Capacity (Watt)||260 W|
|manufacturer||American Power Conversion|
|mounting hardware included||no|
|number of outlets||4|
|number of outlets with battery backup||4|
|Plug/Connector Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|protection status indication||yes|
|Receptacles||4 x NEMA 5-15R|
|Status Indicators||On Line; On Battery; Replace Battery; Overload|
|Surge Energy Rating||412 J|
|Thermal Dissipation||14.65 W|
|warranty length||2-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||22 lb|
|What's Included||Smart-UPS SC 420VA; CD with Software; RS-232 cable; User Manual|
|Show More ▾|
Product Q & A
APC by Schneider Electric Smart-UPS SC420